cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Battery not in basket

[Post New]by cherbando on Mar 8, 11 7:36 AM
I am at Christina's summer house and I am supposed to take the battery from the basket on top of the cabinet across from the bed. The hand appears, allowing me to look in the basket but it is empty. Where can I find the battery?

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

Re:Battery not in basket

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Mar 8, 11 9:20 AM
Hi cherbando!

I've found this tip from mcurty in the Welcome to Blue Madonna: A Carol Reed Story forum thread that may help:

mcurty wrote:
mkubrat1 wrote:There's no battery in my inventory for the camera, and I went back to the basket on the second floor in the summerhouse and there's nothing there. Any suggestions?
Do you have something in your inventory that looks like a business card? Look at it carefully -- maybe it's a battery?

Also, a great way to search for a specific answer without having to go through a lot of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums on the right hand side near the top of the page. Here you can choose a specific game and type a keyword like "battery" and all the posts that have the word "battery" in them will show up!

Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgDonau

cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Re:Battery not in basket

[Post New]by cherbando on Mar 8, 11 1:20 PM
Thanks, I had the battery in my inventory all along, I just didn't recognize it. Now I am stuck at the golden box! Why do I love these games?????!!!!

Go to: