Next four episodes coming soon.

[Post New]by yankeesonlygirl on Mar 8, 11 11:54 AM
I did some research on the game. I found some articles that sometime in the future Charlaine Harris and the game developers are working on it. Ms. Harris said that it's going to take awhile, the game takes allot of time and money to develop.

Ms. Harris did not give a time on when the last four episodes will come out. I hope that is soon, at least during summer, and not such a heavy price tag. I'll buy it, yet I feel since this is starting to be the trend, they should charge less.

There are more and more games coming out that are episodes. Yet, they are charging full prices.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

Re:Next four episodes coming soon.

[Post New]by AnnBy on Mar 8, 11 12:23 PM
The length of the game wasn't short though. I see it as just another way to say there will be a sequel (or more).

[Post New]by romero719 on Mar 12, 11 4:29 PM
The end could of at least said TO BE CONTINUED. I thought at first that I had a glitch in the game

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Mar 12, 11 4:43 PM
$6.99 for a four hour game seems like good value to me.

[Post New]by PhillyAmelia on Mar 14, 11 1:40 PM
I'm kinda upset that I didn't know this game was unfinished. Did they want the $$ so they just released it half-done? Now I should pay double for the rest of it? How lame!

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Mar 14, 11 1:52 PM
Hey snapnhiss--I'm with ya, except I spent about 6 hours on this one (we lived in Charleston for 12 years, so I took my time there!).

Hey PhillyAmelia--Welcome to the BFG forums! Sorry you're upset about the "to be continued" ending. Hasn't something like this happened with "Treasure Seekers"? Yet very few folks raised the red flag about that promise of sequels. And in the latest "Margrave" strategy guide, there are hints about "the next installment--Margrave 4." I think this Charlaine Harris offering is well worth my $1.16 per hour!

Edited on 03/14/2011 at 1:54:25 PM PST

[Post New]by joanne74 on Mar 15, 11 9:25 AM
can u tell me when the next game to follow on dying for daylight is plz and whats it called

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 15, 11 7:40 PM
The next game is currently in development. A release date and a name have not been announced yet.

[Post New]by hopfrog5085 on Apr 2, 11 4:15 AM
Very good game. A marketing fiasco. Have you noticed that the game was among the top 10 downloaded until users realized there was a Part 2 that hadn't been released? They should have held the release back until Part 2 was ready for release as well. Then you release Part 1 and tease Part 2 which you release a month later. As it is, people are frustrated that they can't finish the game and are losing interest. So far, it's two months since the release of Part 1 and any momentum gained from creating a good game is lost because the job is unfinished.
Poor planning.

Ktallia
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ktallia on Nov 6, 11 4:48 PM
I loved this game and I 2 want the second part to be relased so I can play it. That being said it is now November and the 1st part came out in April.. So what is going on? Will there be a second part or what?

[Post New]by MissDM on Nov 7, 11 12:25 AM
I can wait, if it means that the rest of the game is at least as good as the first part. I loved this game because it was smart, funny and well made as it kame to art, story and difficulty.

[Post New]by dylansmom1979 on Mar 19, 12 2:12 PM
For info about the rest of Dying for Daylight go here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/204024.page

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 30, 12 10:32 PM
hopfrog5085 wrote:Very good game. A marketing fiasco. Have you noticed that the game was among the top 10 downloaded until users realized there was a Part 2 that hadn't been released? They should have held the release back until Part 2 was ready for release as well. Then you release Part 1 and tease Part 2 which you release a month later. As it is, people are frustrated that they can't finish the game and are losing interest. So far, it's two months since the release of Part 1 and any momentum gained from creating a good game is lost because the job is unfinished.
Poor planning.

I have to say that I agree and I was totally bummed when I ascertained (after checking the walkthrough) that I was indeed at the end of this game; as to Part 1, Part 2, etc. I HONESTLY feel that it's more like a sequel that'll be coming (hopefully soon?) just like many other games that we've all bought.

MEnr56

Go to: