babsvb1948
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

Totally Awesome

[Post New]by babsvb1948 on Mar 8, 11 12:56 PM
This game is awesome, lots of searching and "remembering" where things go. I was able to play the entire game without using one hint, so I am very proud of myself. One of the best games I've played.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

Totally Awesome

[Post New]by BearKat on Mar 8, 11 3:49 PM
babsvb1948 wrote:This game is awesome, lots of searching and "remembering" where things go. I was able to play the entire game without using one hint, so I am very proud of myself. One of the best games I've played.

Kudos, Babs I didn't come away quite so unscathed . Maybe fell a little short in the "remembering" part And, I totally agree about the game. I enjoyed everything, even the gypsy with the slightly southern accent. I am a little sorry that I didn't purchase or play the CE when it first came out. I waited because it had some bad reviews and comments, length, ending, and other stuff. I don't really like "to be continued" endings either, but, the mystery was solved! We know all the questions and answers. Just not where it goes from here. THAT is the part to be continued so I am more than please with this one! Thanks Devs and ! Looking forward to the next one!!

kcasey57
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Totally Awesome

[Post New]by kcasey57 on Mar 9, 11 6:43 PM
I will say some of the games that have come out lately I could almost finish in the 1 hour trial. this one I downloaded and it took me roughly 5 hours to complete....it made me think and have to look...thats what i like about hidden object games...you gotta think. i see some people having issues...i didn't have any issues and only used 1 hint...didn't care too much for the ending...they should have let ya at least look around....otherwise it was a great game....

Re:Totally Awesome

[Post New]by tlily435 on Mar 14, 11 6:01 PM
Please help......I am stuck really bad....I cant get the glass cutter and fishing pole to catch a fish to feed the cat and I cant pick the lock on the gate ...so you see i cant go any futher...so please help me ...my email is tlily435@aol.com....please.

Go to: