safetykim
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

I loved it!

[Post New]by safetykim on Mar 8, 11 10:15 PM
I was surprised to see that so many people were disappointed with this game. I loved it! Everything about it from the music to the action sounds, the voices, actors and the graphics were outstanding. I don't regret paying the CE price at all.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

Re:I loved it!

[Post New]by jennsmom on Mar 11, 11 8:18 AM
I liked it very much, also, although not the inVENTory, but you can turn off the voiceover which I did until I figured she was through saying that. I did laugh at the creatures singing the song...I expected them to break into a chorus of "It's A Small World!"

Just starting the bonus chapter now, if you can call it "starting." There I am, plopped down in the middle of a story I don't know with odd things in my inVENTory.
Some little introduction would have been appreciated!

Good game. Happy with my purchase. Glad I tried turning off the custom cursor so it would work.

maddee51
Clownfish
Clownfish
689 Posts

[Post New]by maddee51 on Mar 11, 11 8:23 AM
I loved it too yes I turned off the cursor and voice but when the singing started I turned the sound on - cute.

Edited on 03/11/2011 at 8:23:37 AM PST

Anne3624
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Anne3624 on Mar 12, 11 10:32 PM
very touching story....and I have to have the music the voices, along with the story. "its a small world" ?????really? I didn't even get that feeling. Like I said, its a good game, if you have the music, the voices, along with the short videos. If all the games had a story and music along with great video tech....I would buy them all

Go to: