bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Virtual Villagers: A New Home

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 9, 11 1:00 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Virtual Villagers: A New Home? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Lilymad
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Virtual Villagers: A New Home

[Post New]by Lilymad on Jul 14, 11 2:20 PM
game!

meelybobs
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by meelybobs on Apr 19, 12 12:10 PM
I love it! I've recommended it to loads of people and i have been playing for years now! It's a lot harder that number 3 so only completed it once.

Michou3
Herring
Herring
398 Posts

[Post New]by Michou3 on Jul 29, 12 11:35 AM
I've played VV 2 through 5, and so this version (VV 1) is lessed evolved, both visually and technically. It's the only VV game with no collectibles (items kids can collect and bring to the scientists, to earn extra tech points), it's also the only VV game in which you can't see who the parents are (when you look at the details of a child - under 18). There are other features this version doesn't have...

On the other hand, you have the internet statistics (feature only found in the first 2 or 3 VV games). In my case, however, I can't seem to be able to update those statistics, but maybe it's just me.

Overall, I still recommend this game, it's a good "introduction" to Virtual Villagers.

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

treasure chest

[Post New]by gtagta on Feb 17, 13 4:10 PM
Hi.

Possible hint:

Go to leftmost corner of food bin

Go south to where the brown sand becomes white.

Drop Master builder continuously until s/he asks 'is there something buried here?'

tell me if it works!

Edited on 02/17/2013 at 4:12:06 PM PST

Go to: