bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 10, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Mar 10, 11 12:17 AM
Good Morning, Ladies & Gentlemen!!

Enjoy the Game!!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 10, 11 12:25 AM
Blackie61958 wrote:Good Morning, Ladies & Gentlemen!!

Enjoy the Game!!

Hi there,
This game has been available for 22 minutes and has an inbuilt Strategy Guide (which I hope is available in the trial), so, where is the WT??
Oops..
Cheers

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Mar 10, 11 12:32 AM
where is the spot for technical issues?for me,the game does not work!black screen!i betaed this game ,and the beta goes fine!what happened after beta?when i try to uninstall,the game manager says:the game can't be uninstall for it is running!!!!!!
when ihave got black screen,i click ctrl-alt-delete and now,game manager says the game is always running!
what can ido?

Edited on 03/10/2011 at 12:40:18 AM PST

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 10, 11 12:39 AM
edmee1947 wrote:where is the spot for technical issues?for me,the game does not work!black screen!i betaed this game ,and the beta goes fine!what happened?

Hi there edme1947,
I am not a technophile, but I had a similar problem with a game I beta'd until I deleted the beta file and downloaded the next version. Maybe this is the same for you.
Cheers.

edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Mar 10, 11 12:41 AM
i don't have anymore the beta on my computer!alas!it would be so so simple!!!!thanks for help,dragonlady oz!

Edited on 03/10/2011 at 12:42:10 AM PST

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 10, 11 4:46 AM
edmee. i had that happen, tried to uninstall a game and got a msg saying it was running

after i shut puter down i was able to uninstall, and reinstall.....real frustrating with such a huge dl, hope you get it fixed

aucjif
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by aucjif on Mar 11, 11 2:50 AM
When I tried to do the animals in the cave game, the horse would not go in the proper spot. I looked at the diagram furnished by Big Fish and all my parts are in the right place. There seems to be a glitch with this portion of the game. Is anyone else having this problem?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 11, 11 3:57 AM
It´s nearly 4am Pacific Time, and still this game is not in the "New Releases" section. I have mentioned before several times that new games always used to be up in the "New Releases" section at midnight PT with the TGT, but for weeks now only TGT is being punctual, but the new releases can take from 2 hours to 4 hours and more before they are put up. Why is that, and why hasn´t that been fixed? It never used to be that way.

[Post New]by thingamabob on Mar 12, 11 9:19 AM
best game this year, loved it. Please please more like it.

[Post New]by writermagic on Mar 12, 11 11:54 AM
I do not have the 3 dowels in Chapter 3 in the Dweller's search that have to go on the wall of the Antlered Diety. The Strategy Guide shows "Dowels x3" on the search list but it is not there in the actual game. So I've come to a screeching halt when everything was going so well!

Any ideas?

I've re=installed twice, in case it was something on my computer, but it's the same thing everytime.

Thanks!

ivillagegrinch
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by ivillagegrinch on Mar 12, 11 7:14 PM
Love the game, but now that I'm playing the Bonus Game, it's not allowing me to pick up the phone book in the hidden object section. It's rather irritating because I can't skip that puzzle.

[Post New]by poppete on Mar 12, 11 8:16 PM
You have to click on the yellow part under the glove. Let me know what you thought of the ending of Bonus Play. I hated it! Don't like continued games.

[Post New]by harmonymac on Mar 13, 11 7:19 AM
writermagic wrote:I do not have the 3 dowels in Chapter 3 in the Dweller's search that have to go on the wall of the Antlered Diety. The Strategy Guide shows "Dowels x3" on the search list but it is not there in the actual game. So I've come to a screeching halt when everything was going so well!

Any ideas?

I've re=installed twice, in case it was something on my computer, but it's the same thing everytime.

Thanks!

[Post New]by harmonymac on Mar 13, 11 7:22 AM
this is the american term for what we call 'cup hooks' which you will have found in the puzzle [**** scene]. you have to screw these into the wood

[Post New]by Quint41 on Mar 13, 11 2:52 PM
Enjoying the game so far and moving right alone but got stuck on the animal puzzle at the boat house. Strategy guide puzzle #24 is no help it is a blank slate. Any one have a full complete guide?

cherleadford
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by cherleadford on Mar 13, 11 3:05 PM
I think BF is getting carried away with their "Collectors Editions". The price was lowered, but now more collectors editions are appearing, and they are not even large files.

[Post New]by writermagic on Mar 13, 11 3:21 PM
Regarding harmonymac's answer: I found the three cup hooks but I believe you still have to have the three dowels to continue, no?

[Post New]by writermagic on Mar 13, 11 3:22 PM
cherleadford wrote:I think BF is getting carried away with their "Collectors Editions". The price was lowered, but now more collectors editions are appearing, and they are not even large files.

I have to agree. I don't usually purchase Collector's Editions because they're more money but it looks like everything lately is a Collector's Edition.

AGFULLER
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by AGFULLER on Mar 13, 11 7:30 PM
Does anyone a screenshot of the puzzle where you place the angled bars to make the animals go to their correct spot, Chapter 8 #24. The guide does not show the solution, and I am stuck.
Thanks

Go to: