achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Jul 7, 17 3:36 AM
Cleared cache, threw computer out, got a new one .....Still circle of doom......Funny, I can get here, just not into games? Way to make $ BF!

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Jul 7, 17 6:08 AM
Can a mod/tech support please contact me? I even tried the "blue" button on game page that literally says "get help". Took me to a blank page that says site can't be reached. My game won't load, and I am running out of options fast! I cleared cache, made sure all upgrades were installed, etc. Please help?! Thank you

BillyeLH
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by BillyeLH on Jul 8, 17 7:48 PM
Is anyone else getting an "!" point with a blank screen? I will be playing a room and finish it and then the blank screen with the exclamation point appears. This has been happening quite often. I have to reload the game again. Tonight I have played the dungeon 3 times and 3 times after I finish the room, the blank screen appears with the "!".

Thanks!

Billye

I right clicked on the ! and it said that my anti-virus blocked explicit content but was now safe.

Edited on 07/10/2017 at 10:27:25 AM PST

moshermind
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by moshermind on Jul 10, 17 9:35 AM
Mayan Coin offer disappeared!!!! I walked away from the game - although not actively playing, just had it open. When I came back the Mayan Coin offer was on the screen and I clicked it to take advantage of it. Then I got the "The server is not responding" message which closed the game and reopened it. When it opened the Mayan Coin was gone and did not reappear!!! I've been waiting for it to come up for some time so I was really disappointed. Is there any way to get it back or to know how often it shows up or what I can do to get it to come back????? Thanks for your help!

Never mind - it came up again! Didn't know how to delete this post...

Edited on 07/10/2017 at 9:41:57 AM PST

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Jul 10, 17 5:12 PM
@ moshermind & BillyeLH

You should use the white cross in a red circle to delete a post - appears right after the 'Edit' button.

Train your deleting skills
Sir Vival

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 11, 17 4:56 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues experienced while playing Rooms of Memory. It appears a few of these reported issues have been cleared up, but I wanted to swim by to provide some suggestions for the issues that haven't as well as how to contact our Support Team should more assistance become necessary.

achumannfaery, I'm sorry to hear that there has been some trouble with connecting to the game. Sometimes, the game will have trouble with the connection and players have reported that this generally clears itself up after some time. I hope that the game is loading now, but I will certainly message as requested as soon as I can to provide a follow up to my response here. Also, if you'd just like to receive additional assistance, be sure to use the following to contact our Technical Support Team.

BillyeLH, I'm happy to hear you were able to move past a warning about explicit content provided by a security program on the computer. We definitely try our best to provide the most entertaining family-friendly games, so if you continue to receive trouble with your anti-virus blocking the game due to that warning, do not hesitate to contact our Technical Support Team with the name of the program showing this message, any specific file names that are mentioned in the message, as well as the message being shown by that program. That information will be used by our Reps to contact the security software company to ensure that the reading is a false positive and so that they can make updates to their program's definitions so that Rooms of Memory will no longer be blocked unintentionally.

It may help to snag a screenshot of those messages, just in case that's a helpful idea, here's a guide on how to do that:

Taking a Screenshot

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jul 11, 17 4:56 PM
moshermind, I'm happy to hear that the Mayan Coin offer reappeared. sir_vival has provided the way to delete a post, and I hope that's helpful for any future posts where you'd like to remove it in its entirety. Thank you sir_vival for swimming by with that assistance. If you find that there continues to be missing things in the game, don't hesitate to reach out to our Technical Support Team for further assistance. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as possible to continue assisting.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by newyork955510 on Jul 15, 17 1:47 PM
I have gotten a new computer with windows ten in it as my old one would not play, it said it needed a new flash drive. Instead I got a new updated computer but now I still cannot get into Rooms of Memory the wheel just keeps spinning.

cgiestela
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by cgiestela on Jul 16, 17 10:15 PM
I can't get into the game today... tried restarting, clearing cache, etc. other games are not working either

[Post New]by AngeHell666 on Jul 17, 17 9:33 AM
Hello, I've got a problem running the game today, whereas the other days it worked just fine. Today my computer (HP under Windows 10) did some updates and then it was impossible to play. I have the latest Flash Player so I don't understand why it's not working. Could you help me with that issue please?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 17, 17 11:43 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing various issues trying to get into their Rooms of Memory game. We definitely want to help get things up and running for players and I'm happy to help provide some Big Fish Games Help pages that have been known to help resolve these issues.

cgiestela, thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you have taken. It may be helpful to try a different web browser to get your game running. Below is a help page that contains recommended browsers:

Supported Web Browsers

Since it sounds like everything is current on your computers, newyork955510 and AngeHell666, it may be helpful to clear the cache of your browser. The help page below contains these steps:

Clear Browser Cache

If issues continue to arise, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team. The Support Team is always willing to help in any way that they can.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by i_m_silent on Jul 19, 17 3:23 AM
I finally upgraded to the "Creators" version of Windows 10 ... which made the game inaccessible through the native browser of that OS, the Edge Web browser. Folks on Windows 10 having problems accessing the game should just switch to a different browser. Win10 also comes with Internet Explorer, so you can just log in with that application instead.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 20, 17 8:54 AM
Hi i_m_silent,

Welcome to the forums! Thank you for letting other players on the Windows 10 system know that accessing the game on Internet Explorer helped you get back into your game. To see the other browsers that players are encouraged to use, please refer to the following Big Fish Games Help page:

Supported Web Browsers

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

swainger
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by swainger on Jul 22, 17 10:14 AM
my computer was updated today to windows10 creator and Rooms of Memory will not load (i.e. just shows the sprial.) We tried it in edge, chrome & firefox and cleared the cache in browsing history, with the same unsuccessful results. Any further suggestions?

UPDATE- When I tried to load another game (Hidden Express) ir recommended that I load adobe flash player. Once this was done, that game worked and RoM worked too.

Edited on 07/22/2017 at 11:04:02 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 24, 17 7:35 AM
Hi swainger,

I'm sorry to hear that after your computer was updated, there was some trouble getting your Rooms of Memory to open. Thank you for letting us know what troubleshooting steps you executed, and after downloading Adobe Flash Player, your game began to work. It is highly recommended that if players have trouble opening their game, to try the following troubleshooting steps:

1) Lower the resolution. This is normally 1900x1080. Try switching to a lower setting such as 1600x1200 or lower.
2) Launch the game.
3) Exit the game.
4) Revert to preferred resolution.

If issues continue to persist, the Customer Support Team is always willing to further assist. Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to any of the Acttive Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

marliza
Clownfish
Clownfish
532 Posts

[Post New]by marliza on Jul 27, 17 11:58 AM
Competitions are not working all of a sudden. Can someone please check the game and let us know if it can be fixed and how long it will take?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 27, 17 12:56 PM
Hi marliza,

Thank you for letting us know that the competitions aren't working properly in Rooms of Memory. We have reached out to the appropriate teams regarding this issue and once we hear of any information, we will update the forums. The appropriate teams are aware and investigating. We apologize that there isn't any troubleshooting steps available for this issue as well as a time frame of resolution. The forums will absolutely be updated by a member of the Moderation Team once these teams get back to us.

If you would like to provide information to aid in the investigation, you are welcome to reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID that appears in the beginning as a long string of text, and a screenshot. Just in case it's needed, I'll include a Big Fish Games Help page below on how to take a screenshot:

Taking A Screenshot

Thank you for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Edited on 07/27/2017 at 1:06:02 PM PST

sir_vival
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by sir_vival on Jul 27, 17 2:06 PM
Thank you Marliza for going ahead

Thank you Mods, problem fixed. Comps are working

Have nice day
Sir Vival

Leia1960
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Leia1960 on Jul 27, 17 4:00 PM
I was having the swirl of death when trying to log on after clearing out temp internet files for a different problem. I took the previously listed suggestion of logging in to Hidden Express and then logging on to ROM It worked.

Edited on 07/27/2017 at 4:00:30 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 28, 17 9:17 AM
Hi there,

I just wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

I'm glad to hear that the competitions are working properly sir_vival. If any issues appear later on, please do not hesitate to post in this designated thread.

Leia1960, it is definitely weird that logging onto a different game helps you load Rooms of Memory. I'll be sure to provide this information to the team as this is something that we would like to look into for players.

Thanks everyone for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: