Re:Post any Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' Technical Issues here

[Post New]by gemlikeflame on May 17, 15 11:55 AM
Stars. When I "collect reward" on a platinum collection the reward is supposed to be
(object) + one star. I collected reward at least a dozen times for different objects but no longer get any stars. Is this a problem anyone else is having? Also, I've bought and installed five pirate decors for buildings. They are completed and show up on the buildings but under achievements none are credited. It still says 0/31. Anyone else having these problems or know what to do?

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 17, 15 1:15 PM
gemlikeflame wrote:Stars. When I "collect reward" on a platinum collection the reward is supposed to be
(object) + one star. I collected reward at least a dozen times for different objects but no longer get any stars. Is this a problem anyone else is having? Also, I've bought and installed five pirate decors for buildings. They are completed and show up on the buildings but under achievements none are credited. It still says 0/31. Anyone else having these problems or know what to do?

1. you do NOT receive stars for platinum collection only for the Crest collections.
On the "new" crest collection items. You do collect them although you might not see the star itself, until you check your inventory. they will be there.

2. The pirate "event has NOT started so no credit will post till it does.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 17, 15 1:16 PM
heavenlypie wrote:I have the quest thing flashing on the wharf for me to enter it but when I press enter nothing happens..i just keep pressing it and I still cannot enter it...please help

Make sure its on level 5 once you do get the Koi flags.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 17, 15 1:36 PM
The ongoing connection issue is getting seriously worse. It is making the game unstable, incur glitches (as one loses items) and really UNPLAYABLE. I might add downright aggravating. It is impossible that it be OUR issue, since we have people all over the world playing this game complaining about the same problem repeatedly. Please inform your customers (us) that this issue is being addressed or is going to be addressed in the future. Do you need us to generate a Dr.Felix report and send it in "en masse"?
In closing , We play this game for a variety of reasons but mostly entertainment and some of us have paid for this entertainment. Well It is NOT entertaining to try to use many of these features due to the continuing collections issue.

[Post New]by gemlikeflame on May 18, 15 8:14 AM
stars Thanks for the answer Bluex. I should have said Crest collections. I don't get any stars when I collect crest collections. No star reward shows after i construct the object and no stars show up in inventory.

mibs
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by mibs on May 20, 15 2:24 AM
Hey players read the important information forum in regards to no further updates to American Dreamin I was really looking forward to the updates that they have promised not happy at all

[Post New]by x6tvuurd on May 20, 15 6:31 AM
I have bought 116 gold and went threw all of the games to get the pink paper and I only have 9 and it will not give me the 10th one. I feel like this is a rip off. I would like my money back.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 20, 15 1:11 PM
x6tvuurd wrote:I have bought 116 gold and went threw all of the games to get the pink paper and I only have 9 and it will not give me the 10th one. I feel like this is a rip off. I would like my money back.

i'll try to help, but what pink paper are you talking about? If you want your money back you will have to contact customer service down below in the blue area where it says customer support.

[Post New]by SorryCharlie on May 22, 15 5:02 AM
At the Train Roundhouse in Colorado, in the Picky Shopper mode, I cannot click on the comb because the sword/knife is blocking it. I have tried 3 times, having to leave the HOP unfinished and losing the coins to access it.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 22, 15 12:10 PM
SorryCharlie wrote:At the Train Roundhouse in Colorado, in the Picky Shopper mode, I cannot click on the comb because the sword/knife is blocking it. I have tried 3 times, having to leave the HOP unfinished and losing the coins to access it.

there has been a workaround posted in the forum..
try this link.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/397833.page

and here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/402741.page

If and when you get in trouble try the forum and not the technical threads as hardly ever are they seen its seems.. Always try the advanced forum search on the right--------> as well... Enjoy the game and I hope the workaround works for you as it did for most other players including myself... Have fun.
as well.. it wil help

[Post New]by mefein on May 24, 15 6:41 PM
Have been in and out of the Atlanta site multiple times, but have never located the required gloves. I understand this was a glitch, and there may be info available somewhere in these technical questions and answers. Is there some way to search these postings, so that I can find the details related to the gloves in the Atlanta mansion?

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on May 26, 15 8:01 PM
THIS GAME WILL NO LONGER RECEIVE ANY UPDATES>> INCLUDING FIXES!!!

If you are currently playing and are having issues, try creating a discussion in the main forum for Antique Road Trip.. maybe one of us players can help. By posting here, nothing will get fixed.

tbird41
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tbird41 on May 27, 15 4:53 AM
i am having trouble unlocking the cabinet in the fire station scene i have completed the task to get the code but it still wont let me open the locker i cant get any further in this scene as the items need finding are in the locker very frustrating as energy is being used up fast trying ..... help please

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on May 27, 15 11:12 AM
tbird41 wrote:i am having trouble unlocking the cabinet in the fire station scene i have completed the task to get the code but it still wont let me open the locker i cant get any further in this scene as the items need finding are in the locker very frustrating as energy is being used up fast trying ..... help please

Tbird see if you can go back to Kansas and get the combination again. It will be in fast shopper mode if I recall.. If not uninstall the game and re install and try it again.
If this does not work come into the forum and ask there. This thread is now for the most part dead as the game is not being updated nor fixed for bugs and this maybe one of those bugs. good luck..

Blev98
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Blev98 on Jun 2, 15 8:05 PM
I know they aren't moderating this thread anymore, but for anyone else having issues with the game not connecting, I noticed that I could not get the connection to work on my newer computer running Vista (which I think has many similarities with Windows 7), but when I copied my save file to my 12+ years' old XP laptop and ran the game, I had no problems connecting at all. The two attempts were within minutes of each other. I don't know if it had anything to do with Windows or with the type of Wireless card each had, but maybe finding an older computer and trying the game out on that might help someone who still wants to play but just can't connect to send keys or get the daily rewards.

tbird41
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tbird41 on Jun 3, 15 10:33 AM
Bluex wrote:
tbird41 wrote:i am having trouble unlocking the cabinet in the fire station scene i have completed the task to get the code but it still wont let me open the locker i cant get any further in this scene as the items need finding are in the locker very frustrating as energy is being used up fast trying ..... help please

Tbird see if you can go back to Kansas and get the combination again. It will be in fast shopper mode if I recall.. If not uninstall the game and re install and try it again.
If this does not work come into the forum and ask there. This thread is now for the most part dead as the game is not being updated nor fixed for bugs and this maybe one of those bugs. good luck..

tbird41
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tbird41 on Jun 3, 15 10:35 AM
thank you for your help returning to Kansas worked i couldn't remember where i had gotten code from thanks again bluex

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jun 3, 15 3:14 PM
Good for you!!! All it took was to click those ruby red slippers and back to Kansas you went... You go!

kittykora
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kittykora on Jun 4, 15 6:19 AM
Hi in the Apple Orchard, mini-scene Wind mill . The battery is BEHIND the "back" flag and I can't click on it.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jun 4, 15 1:08 PM
Kora, its doable I just did it. click to the left of the "pole knob" holding the back sign. You will see just a hint of the battery end .. click there..
Hope it works for you..

Go to: