Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Kingo62 on May 16, 15 2:03 AM
Hi Peanut242. I think it has to do with which version of the IPad you have. I've also had trouble accessing the game since March (black screen blue dot) and I've got an older IPad (version 3?).

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on May 16, 15 3:16 AM
Hi Kingo62 I'm not sure what version my iPad is, I just know I'm extremely frustrated with the black screen, blue dot, and updates that don't work! When are BFG going to fix this problem? Going on for way too long. I also noticed when I could play game, it's virtually impossible to get the Immortal Treasure from the Mosiac Panel. I played this HOS for 3 days and only got one.

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on May 16, 15 5:39 AM
I think the game has someone watching us play and when they see that we need a particular item they jig the game to make sure it's very hard for us to get. Lol

phooofeee
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by phooofeee on May 16, 15 6:22 AM
Thank goodness the morphing flowers are back! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much easier to spot than the butterflies!!!!!

xanadu320
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu320 on May 16, 15 2:00 PM
I am loving this game and really need neighbors. I think my friend id is 460273. I am on level 14. I play everyday, and sometimes several times a day. thank you I don't know if it matters, but I play on my laptop only.

Edited on 05/16/2015 at 2:07:12 PM PST

[Post New]by Chantalb616 on May 16, 15 2:42 PM
Please add me as friend. i1811141

xanadu320
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu320 on May 16, 15 3:08 PM
I don't know how to add anyone. so if you could add me as a friend so we can gift each other. I really need neighbors in this game. thank you

Bettemus1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Bettemus1 on May 16, 15 10:37 PM
Xanadu329. I would love to add you, but I cannot find you. Neither by name nor friend ID. Is there a letter befire the number? There is another player with the same number as you, but with an "i" in front. I normally search random names and choose someone with a relative high rank, which shows me that they are regular players, and invite a few, untill I have enough friends. Be carefull not to have too many; you cannot gift everybody every day.

Bettemus1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Bettemus1 on May 16, 15 10:44 PM
By the way my Midnight name is Bettemus and my ID i509174

Bettemus1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Bettemus1 on May 16, 15 10:54 PM
Yeah the flowers are back but the springflowers are gone so I cannot finish the wreath achievement. I hope that some of my friends have some left-overs

[Post New]by meomy2 on May 17, 15 3:05 AM
I need friends please. a502843. Thanks.

peanut242
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by peanut242 on May 17, 15 3:47 AM
Hi bfgBellerophan, your last post on 9/5/2015 mentioned the fix for black screen, blue dot issue, any progress with this? Any info would be appreciated. When can we all get our game back without all the issues everyone is experiencing? It's been two months for me, except for about two day's then same problem. I'm playing on iPad. Thanks.

[Post New]by debbiedoesit on May 17, 15 4:58 AM
My friend code is 276610. Please add me! :-)

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on May 17, 15 8:02 AM
meomie and debbie, you might have more luck if you go to the locked thread below called "Helpful links for MC". There you will find the friend threads for the different platforms, try those players who posted last as they are the ones who play for sure

xanadu320
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by xanadu320 on May 17, 15 12:24 PM
In need for friends please. my name is April and my id is 460273 and I play on my laptop computer only. thanks

[Post New]by dove1804 on May 17, 15 2:14 PM
Please add me as a friend. I play almost everyday. My id is i1138348. I play on my iPad. Thank you

[Post New]by Manatee2 on May 17, 15 4:17 PM
I need the Suns but the game has changed. Will it return to giving Suns or is that part of the game over?
Thanks

moonfell
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by moonfell on May 17, 15 4:38 PM
Manatee2 wrote:I need the Suns but the game has changed. Will it return to giving Suns or is that part of the game over?
Thanks

------------------------------------

as far as know the Easter part,hopefully your friends have left over pieces that will help you out. I'm counting on my friends to help me out with a couple that I didn't get finish.
Gavi-Tn

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on May 18, 15 12:39 AM
Hi. I only need 6 more suns to craft the Jack-in-the-box pet. Can anyone help? Unfortunately my game issues mean I can't gift anyone in return yet. My id is i291698. When the fix goes through and I can gift again, I have heaps of spring flowers if anyone needs them.

ellenkcl
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by ellenkcl on May 18, 15 6:52 AM
Back from vacation. Level 61 update downloaded. Now I can go no further than level 62. Castle Keeper says I can talk to him after update. I notice from my friends list that I have friends on level 63. Am I having my first problem?

Go to: