Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

[Post New]by Allnamesinuse on Jan 26, 18 5:40 AM
I was playing Istanbul 105.1 to create some green gems for Santa Fe when I noticed I suddenly had 18 earthquake boosts and 12 Line Crushes. My coin balance had gone down from 10550 to 7875.
I didn't want to buy these boosts and hadn't been anywhere near that part of the store - I'd just made a green gem.

I think this has happened before but I wasn't sure. This time I'd just rounded the coins up so knew exactly. I also knew I had no boosts, which was why the big numbers stood out, apart from the fact I never buy them.

bfgIlinalta
3,501 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 26, 18 3:44 PM
Howdy Allnamesinuse,

I'm sorry to hear that this seems to have happened. Since it appears that there was a loss of coins and a sudden increase in boosts, I recommend contacting our Sir Match-a-Lot Support Team with your User ID, if available, as well as what has occurred.

Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can to gather those details about what has happened and help out further with those missing coins. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by susiesaucepan on Jan 30, 18 1:02 AM
Hi,
I wanted to Boost my score in Sydney, because that's where i sell my goods for coins and i was very low on bricks. I did level 109, where you have to reach 1,500,000.
Duly completed it, and was rewarded with only approximately 7,500 of each? I tried again and the same happened, something very odd about the amounts of score at the end.

bfgIlinalta
3,501 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 30, 18 12:37 PM
Hello susiesaucepan,

It sounds like there is some concern that the amount of resources earned at the end of Sydney, Level 109, Tier 3, doesn't seem to match what was expected. After checking into this level, it does appear that it's within the amounts expected that players would receive about 7.5k of each of the resources at the end of the level due to the amount of total score needed to advance the level.

This amount of 7.5k resources each would likely be due to receiving an ending score close to 1.5 million. Scores of around 2 million can see somewhere around 9k for each resource. Players may receive much more or even maybe see a little less depending on the variance of what was matched as well as how large the cascades for matches were.

If you've received a total point score of over 2 million, but are still seeing about 7.5k or less resources being provided, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID and a description of what you have experienced. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

I want to thank you for your patience and time. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Biankachan on Feb 1, 18 9:13 AM
Hi,

I have been playing the game daily since the update where you get a daily treasure chest.
I was at day 131 and finished the latest everest challenge yesterday.

Today after playing my first level i got the loot box but the counter reset to1 .

What is this due to?

Thanks,
Bianca

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
779 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Feb 1, 18 6:12 PM
Can someone have a look at what is wrong with the senior citizens thread? Since we got to page 100 there are on going issues with opening the last page - currently showing at 102 but you can only open as far as 101.

[Post New]by Purple_Squirrel7 on Feb 3, 18 12:43 PM
I had to reinstall my game due to Facebook issues. I logged in with my email (my big fish account) and got my game back, but I don’t see any way to log into Facebook.
I need to log in with my big fish account first since I deleted Gummy from Facebook, so as soon as I log into Facebook from the game, the game will be saved on Facebook. I had to do this before on the older version of Gummy, but I can’t now.
Help!

bfgBeruna
1,955 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 3, 18 4:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to provide some help. Thank you so much for your patience.

Biankachan: I'm really sorry that the Daily Rewards calendar reset. Our developers are aware of this issue and have been seeking a solution to it. Please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team; they'll be able to credit you coins if you provide your game's User ID or Passport number.

Trav3lbird: I can explain what's happening with the Senior Citizens sign in!! thread. When comments are deleted from a thread, the forums still hold a place for the now-removed message. If a great number of comments are deleted, then a thread might generate ghost pages, which redirect visitors back to the main forum when they're clicked upon.

Since the parameters of the forums prevent the Moderation Team from fixing this issue, we recommend that players edit rather than delete their comments. A single post (which has not received comments and become a thread) can be deleted without the same effect.

Purple_Squirrel7: If your game is connected to a Facebook account, then signing in with just the Facebook credentials (as opposed to signing in with Big Fish account credentials) should restore your Gummy Drop! progress.

First, sign out of your game. Then, sign in to the game using your Facebook credentials. Further instruction can be found in the help article below:

Lost progress

If trouble restoring the game persists, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with the game's User ID.

Thank you again, everyone, for your patience. Please PM me or another moderator if further questions arise.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by CartoonEarthBoy2 on Feb 5, 18 2:04 PM
My account for gummy drop is CEB2-TV. I've visited Sweetheart Island, but when I reached a new level, I went out to the globe and the game said it was locked. I didn't have time to see if the same glitch would happen on other cities. So I just straight up, deleted it. What did I do?

bfgIlinalta
3,501 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 5, 18 2:53 PM
Hello CartoonEarthBoy2,

Before I start, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be trouble with the recent event, and I'd be happy to provide some assistance which may help out.

Deleting the game would make it impossible to continue playing, so if my first suggestion if you'd like to continue to play is to reinstall the game. If you've linked your progress to a Big Fish Games or Facebook account, be sure to try to sign in using those credentials so that you can continue playing from where you last left off.

For more details on saving your progress and linking your account, as well as the steps to do that, I'm including them below:

Save your progress with a Big Fish account!
Save your progress with Facebook!

If you find you still don't have access to that event city, or that your progress hasn't returned, please be sure to reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team with that User ID and a description of what you are experiencing. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

It may also help to let our Reps know exactly what you are seeing by taking a screenshot of any messages you receive that you'd like further assistance with. For further assistance with taking a screenshot, please see our article for that below:

Taking a screenshot

Thank you for your patience and I hope this was able to help out. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

jerimeri
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by jerimeri on Feb 5, 18 4:16 PM
I finished Sweetheart Island and one of the gifts was 4 hours of free play. However I didn't get that and used up my lives instead. I'm not sure if I got any of the items. How do we fix this.

bfgIlinalta
3,501 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 5, 18 5:21 PM
Hello jerimeri,

I'm sorry to hear that has happened. As a clarification, the Infinite Lives timer will begin its countdown immediately once a purchase that awards Infinite Lives or when Infinite Lives as a reward has been won. This countdown continues even if the game itself is closed down.

This means that if the game was closed down after this reward was awarded, that the countdown was still ticking down and might be why it seems like the reward wasn't received if more than four hours elapsed before playing again.

If you didn't receive the Infinite Lives at all or they seem to have not started counting down when you received it, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID, if available, and a description of what was won and what occurred. Our Reps will be sure to follow up to help out as quickly as they can.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this clarifies Infinite Lives and when they start counting down. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Maudcat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Maudcat on Feb 8, 18 5:39 PM
Hi, it was recommended that I post my tech questions here.
1) i used to get a note on my ipad when gummy lives were restored. I don’t get that anymore, and I’m not sure why.
2) this next is happening frequently. In fact, it happened again just a few minutes ago for the second time today.
I will play a level successfuly, but before I can collect, I get the “ Saved game is different than the one on server”, with the choice of selecting device or server.
I play on two synched ipads, so I click server.
When I do that, I lose the level I just played and have to replay, which is seriously annoying.
This has happened several times in the last few days.
There does mot seem to be any way to back out of that screen without clicking on either device or server.
I get lives restored when I do this, but I lose the last level I played.
I have always gotten that device vs. server acreen, but it is happening a lot more frequently within the last week or so.

[Post New]by Kingeider on Feb 9, 18 12:28 PM
Game asks if I want to buy coins every time I use passport to go city to city. If I go off line , game won't start. No upgrade available on Google play store. " buy now 6710 coins for 49.99 " or "13750 coins for 99.99" I don't want or need to buy coins and don't want to see the ad anymore. Should I delete the program, then reinstall, and, if so how to I get back to where I was?

bfgBeruna
1,955 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 9, 18 4:25 PM
Hello Maudcat and Kingeider,

I'm swimming by to provide you both with troubleshooting help. Thanks so much for your patience.

Maudcat: It's possible that the notifications for Gummy Drop! have changed. Let's check that out! Please follow the instructions below:

1. Open the Settings app on your iPad.
2. Tap on Notifications in the menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Scroll down the list of apps until you find Gummy Drop!.
4. Tap Gummy Drop! and make sure Allow Notifications is on.

It also sounds like the game might be encountering some connection errors when switching between devices. If the iPad's connection isn't strong when you first open Gummy Drop! on the new device, the 'Choose between the servers and the device' prompt might not appear. Please see the help article below for tips on how to check the connection:

Connection issues

Kingeider: I'm so sorry about how bothersome the advertisements have been. There isn't a way to turn them off, and I apologize for any inconvenience that causes.

For suggestions about how to get the game to load when you play offline, please see the help page below:

Crashing, freezing, game won't open

If the troubles with your games continue after following these instructions, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team for further assistance. Thank you again for your patience! You're always welcome to send a PM to me or another moderator if help is needed.

bfgBeruna

zapberry
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by zapberry on Feb 9, 18 5:04 PM
Help I accidentally bought a brick factory in Abu Dhabi and it was 300 coins. I haven't even unlocked Abu Dhabi yet. I used 400 travel vouchers to travel there. I did not mean to purchase this.

bfgBeruna
1,955 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Feb 10, 18 4:04 PM
Hello Maudcat and zapberry,

Thanks for your patience! I'm swimming over so we can get down to business.

Maudcat: Choosing 'Device' rather than 'Server' will load the last version of the Gummy Drop! game played on that device. If the game has been played on another device, the progress achieved will be overridden by the version of the game saved on that iPad. The good news is that if you ever accidentally click 'Device,' our Gummy Drop! Support Team will be able to restore your progress. Just write in to them with your User ID or your Passport number.

zapberry: I can absolutely understand how this could happen. I'd also recommend contacting out Support Team with your game's User ID or Passport number. They'll be able to resolve this for you.

I hope this information is helpful and that you both have a lovely weekend. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if more questions arise. We're glad to be able to provide answers and assistance.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Googleeeyes on Feb 10, 18 5:38 PM
I have an iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 11.1.2. With the latest GD update, I lost all sound.

[Post New]by CartoonEarthBoy2 on Feb 11, 18 9:11 PM
I am having trouble. You asked for a screenshot, here you go. Sweetheart Island is locked. [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 02/12/2018 at 5:20:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Jambo1234 on Feb 12, 18 6:39 AM
I have reached Shanghai in gummy drop and the game keeps crashing so I can't get any further. I am not on Facebook so what do I do. I have spent a year getting to Shanghai and spent quite a lot of money so am desperate to continue playing and not have to start again at the beginning. Thanks, nino

Go to: