2 glitches so far...

2 glitches so far...

[Post New]by KittyRose4 on Mar 10, 11 2:49 PM
I have already found 2 really annoying glitches and I'm less than a full hour in to the game. The first glitch is with the weight puzzle, the second is with the "chinese checkers" game on the horses back. It's a real shame that the game is buggy because it's such a gorgeous game that they really stand out.

Edited on 03/10/2011 at 2:51:10 PM PST

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

Re:2 glitches so far...

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Mar 10, 11 3:11 PM
Hi KittyRose4 - welcome to the pond

So sorry you hit a 'glitch' whilst playing this game. I completed both these puzzles with no problem at all. I'm using Vista Home Premium 32 Bit SP2 by the way. What is your Operating System?

Would you care to tell us what the glitch was, as it may help other people if they get 'stuck' in the same place.

Kel

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by Debnfla on Mar 10, 11 3:17 PM
Oh no! I would really enjoy that chinese checkers game and now I'm worried about a glitch!

Deb

Kelvarda
Stingray
Stingray
5,173 Posts

[Post New]by Kelvarda on Mar 10, 11 3:22 PM
@ Deb

The game on the Horse's back is what I would call 'Peg Solitaire' rather than chinese chequers

Kel

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 10, 11 3:24 PM
i had the weight glitch...i explained it in the thread of the same title, had to skip...oh well....tex is going to try to recreate it

[Post New]by KittyRose4 on Mar 10, 11 3:24 PM
I'm also using vista home premium and usually the only problem I have playing games is lag because I'm using my laptop at school (college not grade school). The glitches were, for the weight game, the weights stacked on top of each other and then when I tried to move them back they would snap back to their original place regardless of missing weights so it would be 2 weights, gap, magical free floating weight and then it stopped letting me move the weights at all- I ended up having to skip it because I couldn't reset the puzzle. The second glitch was when I moved the marbles, sometimes the one that I had just moved would disappear instead of the one that I had just jumped over.

btw, thanks for the welcome, I wasn't expecting such a speedy reply, especially for my first post!

-Kitty

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 10, 11 3:26 PM
welcome to the pond kitty.....and have fun

[Post New]by KittyRose4 on Mar 10, 11 3:30 PM
Thanks Bella and Kel- the irony is that I have been having fun as a member for going on 4 months now but havn't hit anything that I wanted to complain about until now!

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 10, 11 3:40 PM
lol... i been here since 05 and its just the last year that games have been getting glitchy for me

[Post New]by srlancaster on Mar 10, 11 3:59 PM
Has anyone had a problem with not having the pipe wrench to complete the weather station level. I can't find anything in the strategy guide on where to obtain this wrench and it is needed to fill the gas burner.

thanks

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 10, 11 4:06 PM
srlancaster wrote:Has anyone had a problem with not having the pipe wrench to complete the weather station level. I can't find anything in the strategy guide on where to obtain this wrench and it is needed to fill the gas burner.

thanks

in the red car, is a handle, not a wrench, its what you need to fill the tank

[Post New]by gilamonster on Mar 10, 11 8:11 PM
Same problem! In the stradegy guide it says the wrench is in the barrell to the right of the helicopter, no way!! Also didn't find it in the car, so can't continue the game from the gas pipe. help!!

[Post New]by gilamonster on Mar 10, 11 8:49 PM
Hooray, I found it all by myself, and it is in the red CAR, but you have to shovel the snow away from the passenger side door first! Hey, not bad for an 80year old huh.

[Post New]by gilamonster on Mar 10, 11 8:49 PM
Hooray, I found it all by myself, and it is in the red CAR, but you have to shovel the snow away from the passenger side door first! Hey, not bad for an 80year old huh.

mcurbelo
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:Glitches

[Post New]by mcurbelo on Mar 10, 11 9:34 PM
Has anyone found the bobbin? It's supposed to be in the box by the lake after you solve the hog, but I got something different and not the bobbin!

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by Debnfla on Mar 11, 11 6:35 AM
So far the only glitch for me has been the weights puzzle. The checkers game on the horse back went okay for me. I have realized unless I can't do a thing with a puzzle or keep walking around hunting something...if it is a glitch I might not realize it is a glitch. Thank goodness I have ya'll to report them in a post and I am then able to know it is a glitch and not my newness to these games...hahahahaha But then...with computer things I am NOT the sharpest tack in the box...LOL

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:Glitches

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 11, 11 7:56 AM
mcurbelo wrote:Has anyone found the bobbin? It's supposed to be in the box by the lake after you solve the hog, but I got something different and not the bobbin!

well what you need to do is figure out what the devs actually mean as a lot of these games the translation sometimes doesnt come across....i dont remember what i found sorry

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Mar 11, 11 8:44 AM
I encountered no glitches in this game whatsoever.

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Mar 11, 11 9:01 AM
I had a glitch .... The oil can i got from the ice pool disapeared So I wont buy this game ...

Lou

[Post New]by u_nance on Mar 11, 11 10:38 AM
I'M STUCK ON GETTING THE GAS BURNER INOT THE BALLOON. I'VE TRIED EVERY WAY, CLICKED EVERYWHERE BUT IT JUST WON'T ACCEPT IT. I'VE NOW GIVEN UP IN DISGUST

Go to: