having problems

[Post New]by rapanoi on Dec 12, 08 11:24 AM
I bought finding doggy with a game credit, but when I activated the game the Gamehouse screen came on and it would only let me play the game for the duration of the free trial. I reinstalled and that didn't help. I either need to know how to fix it or how to get my game credit back. Can anyone help?

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

Re:having problems

[Post New]by ecblisa on Dec 12, 08 2:05 PM
Rapanoi: Big Fish Games has awesome customer service. Please contact them. They will either solve your problem or give you a credit for another game that works better for you. It is obvious that some games work on some computers and others don't, for no reason that I can understand (and maybe no one does). Let them help you. (No, I don't work for them, I'm just a long-time satisfied customer.

[Post New]by gameprofile on Dec 15, 08 8:03 AM
Have you clicked that "already purchased game" button? I have had the same problem and that solved it. Good Luck.

[Post New]by judeas on Feb 14, 09 4:18 PM
Hi i had a problem with egypt III contacted Big fish and they gave me a 100% of voucher to get another game of my choice,no problem at all,quick response from them too all sorted within 24 hours.

Go to: