mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Levels 37 and 47

[Post New]by mollyal on Mar 10, 11 3:49 PM
I just can't figure out what these levels "want." These are the levels where the first 4 people are blue then all the rest are green. I only use one pad each for the blues and all the others stay green to use for the green. I barely made goal on 37 after many tries, and I still haven't made goal on 47 (after many tries). What's the trick to this? I try to max out the green pads then put the last 4 or 5 through the same exit gate, but nothing seems to work. Please, advice!

Re:Levels 37 and 47

[Post New]by lostsoulkiara on Mar 10, 11 5:01 PM
I am having the same problem every thing upgraded and still can't make it ,you can't even get the switch bonus with people .I don't know why they made this game like this it is very frustrating.

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Mar 11, 11 6:48 AM
I agree, it's very frustrating! I'll bet the people who wrote the game can't even make some of these levels!

[Post New]by lostsoulkiara on Mar 11, 11 7:36 AM
I emailed Big fish last night hopefully they can fix this level ,I have tried every thing on level 47 can't get past it .Driving me crazy

lisacal
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by lisacal on Mar 13, 11 3:52 AM
I can't get past Level 43 on Elite. I have played for over a week now, and am always $5 or $10 short of the goal. I have purchased every upgrade avail, and Bea is not in the level to earn extra money with (eg balloons etc).

I am starting to really lose interest in this game. The script errors have been driving me nuts, but I see now there is a new version available. I emailed Customer Service last week about the script errors, but they didn't inform me of this 3rd version. I just stumbled across it when I came in here to post

ashlee03
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ashlee03 on Apr 17, 11 7:58 AM
I've passed 37, but I'm not quite sure how I did it. On 47, I have tried EVERYTHING! I have Bea playing the organ non-stop and try to do as many station swaps as possible while trying to avoid combo breaks. Every station has the max. # of upgrades, and nothing has worked! I can't even make the goal!

[Post New]by joniandali on May 2, 11 12:14 PM
At long last after weeks of trying I've got past level 47 at All Star difficulty. I persevered by keeping Bea playing the organ to give customers more patience and kept customers waiting (even the old folks) to be sure of not missing any swaps and after a few times of this method it finally worked. Good luck to all.

[Post New]by ZilchZippoZero on Nov 14, 11 7:19 PM
I can't get Master Score at the Elite level. I can get the expert score but that's it. Has anyone been to do it at the hardest level?

[Post New]by ZilchZippoZero on Jan 6, 12 6:52 PM
I can't get the master score at the all-star setting for level 37 and for level 47 I can't even get the goal. What is wrong with these levels?

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by RiffRandell on Mar 11, 12 12:35 AM
I finally got master score on Level 47 Elite after playing for days, trying to figure out the 'trick' to it. I didn't find one.

I did the usual thing playing the organ during the entirety and playing all the blue people together and then going on to the green. I had two swaps and then what put me over the master score was that my last customer was the impatient young girl. I kept her hearts up and she ordered multiple items instead of just two, achieving the master score.

Also, it helps if there are no seniors in your blue people so you can move them all out quickly, with high hearts, giving you time to look for your swaps and 5-point spots.

Edited on 03/11/2012 at 12:36:39 AM PST

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by RiffRandell on Dec 19, 12 3:21 PM
I got master on Level 47 All Star by virtue of the young girls, too. I played the organ, did my usual swaps but I had three of the girls in my green people. Awww, yeahhhhh

[Post New]by LizNCostume on Jun 26, 13 12:01 PM
Help for levels 37 and 47. I have gotten master (elite) on both. The two levels are very similar, with a few small differences.

- Do not stop making balloons (Level 37) or playing the organ (Level47) at any time.
- You must have all or almost all upgrades and employees.
- All of the spots on the board are green and 2 places from being maxed out for a coin. Use this to your advantage and try to get to get as many coins as possible. Reserve one spot for your blue guys, but try to use every other station with the green. Wait to pick up your coins during the "halftime hustle."
- Look for the swaps, they are very important. For level 47 - After you get your blue guys going, place all the green guys on the board in their desired locations as fast as you can, wait for them to be ready for their next station (they won't get mad because you are playing the organ) and look for the swaps, there should be one or two.
- Reiterating the above: The young girls are KEY. In Level 47 you will NOT be able to master the level without several of them. You can keep them happy by using the organ and giving them preferential treatment. If they are happy they will go to more stations than your other customers. Unfortunately, the level can be stingy with them, so I would restart the level until there was at least one in the first group of blue customers (one seems to signal that there will be more but it took MANY restarts to get them in the lineup.) Then Voila! Master

Good Luck, and we're all counting on you!

Go to: