Banquet Hall--Felix's House

[Post New]by hopewilson65 on Dec 12, 08 12:26 PM
Here ! Is anyone stuck here too? I have all the items in the list but when I try to use them on the gun case or the picture--it says I need something. I tried each item on both spots but it still says that. There are no more objects to find except the map piece and to do the puzzle which it does not give me access because there is still something I need to do. , is this a glitch? A solution would be great--I like this game it is really cool and different.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Banquet Hall--Felix's House

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 12, 08 12:38 PM
hopewilson65 wrote:Here ! Is anyone stuck here too? I have all the items in the list but when I try to use them on the gun case or the picture--it says I need something. I tried each item on both spots but it still says that. There are no more objects to find except the map piece and to do the puzzle which it does not give me access because there is still something I need to do. , is this a glitch? A solution would be great--I like this game it is really cool and different.

Pour the coffee into the cup, the hold the cup by each section of the gun cases- numbers will appear. Open them in order and a secret will open.

Re:Banquet Hall--Felix's House

[Post New]by blamar123 on Dec 12, 08 7:57 PM
Help:

I'm stuck here too. The steamed numbers are 4,5,1, and 2,6,3. But I can go no further. The key doesn't work in the gun cabinet and nothing works with the painting.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 12, 08 7:59 PM
blamar123 wrote:Help:

I'm stuck here too. The steamed numbers are 4,5,1, and 2,6,3. But I can go no further. The key doesn't work in the gun cabinet and nothing works with the painting.

Make sure you are clicking the key on the keyhole for the door marked "1".....

[Post New]by blamar123 on Dec 22, 08 6:20 PM
I rebooted mycomputer and whern I went back in it worked, you need to do the numbers in ordxer.

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jan 25, 09 8:33 AM
I am having trouble with the safe. Solutions I have found show a three dial safe, whereas in the game it is a six dial safe. I think I know how the numbers have to go, but am having trouble getting them to go where I need them. Should I start by getting the numbers across the bottom row, and work my way up? Does anyone know how to do this part of the game? Help would be greatly appreciated! Great game, just need help getting back to it!

Go to: