gamergirl675
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,156 Posts

Has anyone figured out how to make it fullscreen?

[Post New]by gamergirl675 on Mar 10, 11 9:11 PM
Hoping a thread of it's own will grab someone's attention but likely anyone who fixed it is busy playing the game and still won't see it.

My monitor is set to 1920 x 1200. I have tried manually changing the resolution on my monitor and it doesn't have any effect on the game.

Currently when I try to play I have two full inches of black on both sides of the screen AND an inch top and bottom of black despite playing in fullscreen mode and when I try switching to windows they have disabled the abiltiy to resize the window so I can't even fix it that way. I hate hate hate when devs disable MY options on MY computer... did I mention I hate that?

Thanks for any advice

GrammaKj
Clownfish
Clownfish
541 Posts

Re:Has anyone figured out how to make it fullscreen?

[Post New]by GrammaKj on Mar 10, 11 9:23 PM
Other than manually decreasing your resolution size I don't have an answer unless you are running Vista. If you are running Vista you could try changing from Vista Aero to Vista Basic.

I hate having to change my resolution every time I want to play a game with this problem too. It's aggrevating.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Mar 12, 11 8:43 AM
Mine works fine to wide screen on 1024x768. It's kind of a pain to have to change it back but it's duable and worth it!

JPaules029
Clownfish
Clownfish
562 Posts

[Post New]by JPaules029 on Mar 12, 11 4:34 PM
1600 x 900 here and just fine.

rlk0045
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by rlk0045 on Mar 13, 11 1:29 AM
My computer is set at 1600 x 900 also. I don't like the idea that I have 2 inch's of black on both sides of the screen. However; the game is playable since the graphics are so sharp. This is my favorite type of game because the mini-puzzles are quite the challege to figure out. This game is going to take me a week off and on to complete because I loved to figure out the mini-puzzles with out the help of a walk-thru.

grandmab3248
Herring
Herring
342 Posts

[Post New]by grandmab3248 on Mar 19, 11 9:47 PM
I had the same problem with Margrave........ the other day. I tried changing the resolution and it didn't do any good. Finally, out of desperation, I went to the "Options" box in the game and just started clicking on each box in it. Lo and behold when I erased the "X" in the full screen box, it went to full screen....figure that one out!!!! I thought the "X" meant that was what you want. Well, it won't screw up any of your settings, so I think that might be worth a try.

Go to: