kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

Last Survivor Achievement

[Post New]by kishimojun on Mar 10, 11 10:13 PM
It says the hermit's mystery revealed. I got the rest of them. Any ideas how to get this one?
TIA

Re:Last Survivor Achievement

[Post New]by GrauFrau on Mar 12, 11 12:53 AM
I was wondering this too. I didn't see anything about it in the Stategy Guide.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 12, 11 1:06 AM
Hi there,
I actually received this award...but I can't remember what I did!!
The one award I am most annoyed about was the one for taking 10 minutes to complete a H0 scene...I delayed, deferred, made coffee, patted my cat...but just couldn't resist clicking on the last item as I wanted to get on with the game!
Cheers.

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

[Post New]by LadyReah on Mar 12, 11 8:44 PM
You get this award in Chapter 3. Once you do the 3 ball puzzle and go downstairs you will find some newspaper clippings on the wall. Click on them.

DragonLadyOz, they had that same type of achievement in Hound of the Baskerville. What worked for me was to click on only one object and then go take a shower.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 14, 11 12:22 AM
Hi there LadyReah,
Yes, I missed out on that one too with HOTB. Neither of them perturbed me too much, just didn't see the necessity of the reward in the first place as I don't know of anyone who really wants to spend 10 minutes on a H0 scene if the game is really good amd the items can be located without delays or hints.
And we still can't have 9 minute showers here even though we have had floods this summer after years of drought!! Besides, I would look more like a prune than my old skin already reflects!!!
Cheers.
PS. Have you actually played the game REAH?? I loved it. In the mould of Myst.

Edited on 03/14/2011 at 12:23:56 AM PST

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 14, 11 4:56 AM
LadyReah wrote:You get this award in Chapter 3. Once you do the 3 ball puzzle and go downstairs you will find some newspaper clippings on the wall. Click on them.

Ah man, and I was doing so well....

Imby

Go to: