bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Fix-It-Up: World Tour technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 11, 11 12:56 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Candwill
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any Fix-It-Up: World Tour technical issues here only

[Post New]by Candwill on Aug 16, 11 12:29 PM
Wasted a Game credit on this! It won't let me play!

I saw the map and that was IT!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Aug 16, 11 2:00 PM
Hi Candwill,

If you've already tried the steps in the above suggested help articles and your game still won't play, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps would be happy to further assist you with this.

You can contact them anytime by first clicking on the green at the top-right of this page, and then on the Contact Us link that you'll find at the bottom-left of the following page. Then, after filling out the form, click on the Check for Answers button to bring up some related help articles. If you still can't find the answer that you're looking for, go ahead and click on the Submit My Question button to create a help ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat from your My Game Club page for real-time support. Live Chat is open Monday - Friday, 9:30 am - 4:30 pm PST.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by TheMastercat on Feb 8, 12 2:08 PM
Did anyone else have problems with the first Mexico part? When it came to the greening of autos it seems there the counter just does not count. I had over 50 greened autos and it still did not register the 5.
??

[Post New]by marisaurus on Mar 9, 13 7:16 PM
Having problems when I get to the Brazil part. Everything freezes. The only game that has given me problems so far.

Go to: