Dark Parables: Vol. 3?

[Post New]by babyface64 on Mar 11, 11 9:53 AM
Does anyone know or when number 3 is coming out cause I finished Frog Prince one and loved it now I wanted to know when number 3 is coming out so I can know when I need the money for it?

BTW: I want to know what you thought of Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition tell me what you liked and hated?!?!

lauramarie8
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Re:Dark Parables: Vol. 3?

[Post New]by lauramarie8 on Mar 11, 11 2:52 PM
Hi!
I don't know when vol 3 is coming out, but......this one is excellent....I would say it is better than Return to Ravenhearst and many other CEs. The only thing I didn't like, but got used to is that the hidden items are pieces of items. I would rather have a list of items. Where did you find the 1st Frog Prince? Is it here on Big Fish?
Thanks!
Laura
PS: You won't be disapointed with this game.

KayleighJ
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by KayleighJ on Mar 13, 11 10:42 AM
If you mean the first Dark Parables game, it isn't the frog prince, it's Briar Rose, and yes, you can find it here on BFG. It's good, too.

msdawn01
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by msdawn01 on Mar 13, 11 8:57 PM
i don't know about anyone else but i loved these 2 games ,vol.1 & 2 & with a lead going onto a third (3rd) can't wait

bfgImbrium
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 14, 11 3:01 AM
Hi babyface64,

Welcome to the pond!

You can find the comments and reviews thread for this game below:

Your Comments and Reviews for Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition

You'll be able to find other fishies's thoughts and opinions of the game

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by babyface64 on Mar 14, 11 9:41 PM
I called it the frog prince to shorten it I know the name they just kept calling him the frog prince in the game so I called it that and I know what the name of the first one is so yea I didn't want to confuse all of you

meb28
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by meb28 on Jun 29, 11 1:21 PM
hey no worries on the confusion! Both of these games are excellent!!! I didn't mind the pieces so much. There are some games I've played where the list of things is more exasperating. I too am looking forward to 3.

[Post New]by ranee13 on Jul 10, 11 6:03 AM
I can't wait for vol 3!!! Does anyone have any idea when it is coming out??

[Post New]by Leila_Mills on Jul 18, 11 4:49 AM
it's so cool to play a game and then get a sequel and then wait for a long time to get the 3rd chapter and then all of a sudden you get the third one!

the same with Reincarnations - they were soo coool, the first and the second, so I am waiting for the third one very very impatiently

TeamSD
Clownfish
Clownfish
621 Posts

[Post New]by TeamSD on Jul 18, 11 4:57 AM
I'm also currently waiting for the third one, while waiting for Dark Parables 3 i think BFG should be release Macabre Mysteries: Curse of the Nightengale quite soon. This game comes from the same dev "Blue Tea Games" which is also a FANTASTIC graphics IFROG, being tested in May and should be out as CE cuz so many people loving it!

Also i just saw on the dev's F page that the game will be out in the later half of this month!

Edited on 07/18/2011 at 4:59:31 AM PST

[Post New]by christean_daee on Nov 10, 11 4:57 PM
The beta is out now. go to this link and you can download it.

http://xiaolinsblog.blogspot.com/2011/10/dark-parables-3-rise-of-snow-queenbeta.html

[Post New]by DashGamesAddict on Nov 27, 11 4:22 AM
Just saw on Blue Tea Games Facebook page that its supposed to come out on BF in coming weeks!!!!

Yay!!

Edited on 11/27/2011 at 4:25:36 AM PST

[Post New]by bridon26 on Nov 29, 11 3:52 AM
hi everyone.! do you guys know what is the difference in the hard mode of the frog prince and the regular mode? i mean, i got that crown for the frog..for that mysterious door in the cave..but i would like to know what it means? does it lead to another mystery? i appreciate it! thanks!

Go to: