bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

UPDATE! New version available for Soul Journey! March 11, 2011.

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 11, 11 5:16 PM
We have a new version of Soul Journey available now. This new version of the game increases the speed of loading and saving, optimizes the speed between a map and levels speeds up "wrong click".

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game. Here is a link to our help article for PC and Mac.

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Customer Support team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages, and if you still need assistance, click "Contact Us" to the left of the screen to submit a support ticket.

Edited on 03/11/2011 at 5:25:21 PM PST

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

Re:UPDATE! New version available for Soul Journey! March 11, 2011.

[Post New]by tictacsix on Mar 11, 11 8:30 PM
Wish I had good news.. but the LONGGGGG downloading issues have not been corrected. Just purchased when I saw that there was an update. Started to play and just to get to the first scene took 10 minutes. Since this game has many scenes it cuts to the downloading bar way to often to have to wait so long to continue playing. Had I not used all of the trial version up due to do the downloading issues I could have saved myself alot of time and trouble. So I hope this can help someone else.

Emmie1956
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Emmie1956 on Mar 11, 11 10:10 PM
Thanks for heads up tictacsix! I tried the trial last night and thought there was something wrong with my computer. I uninstalled it and did a disc cleanup and defrag, plus removed a lot of Big Fish Games I had started but remained unfinished to make room for Soul Journey. It was a nightmare waiting for those downloads; never had seen anything similar. I guess I'll wait for next "New Version."

tictacsix
Herring
Herring
304 Posts

[Post New]by tictacsix on Mar 12, 11 10:51 PM
Glad I could help.

[Post New]by tallangatta on Mar 14, 11 1:25 AM
Downloaded the new version and is still had exactly the same problem. Guess my purchase was a waste!

smokey60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by smokey60 on Mar 19, 11 3:35 AM
I have uninstalled and then reinstalled this game but it takes me back to where I left off with I can't buy the screwdriver and wallet has dissappeared

[Post New]by JourneyWithMe on May 26, 11 1:00 PM
how can I tell which version I have?

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 26, 11 1:57 PM
Hey JourneyWithMe,

If you installed your game from your Purchase History before March 11, 2011, this means that you have the older version of this game.

If you're not sure when you installed the game, please feel free to get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to assist you with this question. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: