bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Post any Soul Journey technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Mar 11, 11 5:21 PM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

**Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking standard help with the game (ie. hints and tips), feel free to start a new thread with your question in the Game Forum.

Moontan
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Post any Soul Journey technical issues here only

[Post New]by Moontan on Mar 11, 11 9:08 PM
I've bought this game but my monitor doesn't seem to like it. It flashes some warning in a blue box and doesn't go back to normal until I exit out of the game. I've never, ever seen a game do that before. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by daisygirl5038 on Mar 12, 11 8:30 PM
I get to the screen where the dog searches the yard with the fountain and after I find all the items the angel comes down and says to read the note and the game freezes I can do nothing no sure what I am meant to do

ghstmyst
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by ghstmyst on Mar 16, 11 5:36 PM
In full screen mode I could see most of the screen but not the far left side. In order to see all of the hidden objects, I had to take off the full screen, which was more in focus, but much harder to spot the tiny hidden objects.

Edited on 03/16/2011 at 5:37:52 PM PST

[Post New]by jctdrb on Mar 16, 11 10:54 PM
This is the worst game I have ever got from Big Fish. I am so disappointed. It takes about 5 minutes to download every level. Now I dont play it. What a waste of money.

[Post New]by lynnpresent5 on Mar 17, 11 10:01 AM
cant repair exerciser bike on beach.....each location says try another location. the last thing i did was find the screwdriver...it is still on the counter by the register...there is no money to pay for it...im realllllly stuck

Edited on 03/18/2011 at 11:59:29 AM PST

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Mar 17, 11 10:15 AM
lynnpresent5 wrote:cant repair exercise on beach.....each location says try another location. the last thing i did was find the screwdriver...it is still on the counter by the register...there is no money to pay for it...im realllllly stuck
Your wallet should automatically show up on the right side of screen to pay for a purchase you need. Then you need to find the bicycle.

[Post New]by lynnpresent5 on Mar 18, 11 12:01 PM
thats another problem...there is no wallet...so i cant pay for the screwdriver on the cash register counter which is probably the tool i need to fix the exercise bike

Spykm
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Spykm on Mar 20, 11 1:18 PM
Outside the music store, I am stuck to find the last dollar that will go into the wallet; can't find it anywhere, so I use the Hint button, but it repeatedly shows me an area at the driver's area inside the car where there is absolutely no dollar; so I am stuck at this location. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by windsocklady on Mar 25, 11 6:34 PM
I am almost to the end of this game, but I am stuck on the page where I need to find the crystal. I can open the book, but when I click anywhere the book closes and I don't know what to do. If I click the hint it takes me back to the book. I'm really stuck. HELP!!

Ms4wheels
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Ms4wheels on Mar 26, 11 7:34 PM
I am also stuck on the exercise bike that needs fixing. I put the screw driver on the counter but there is no wallet on the right so I can play. No matter what location I am visiting it keeps saying "Try another location." Is this a glitch in the game and has it been fixed or should I ask for a refund for the game?

[Post New]by grandmajudy1 on Apr 14, 11 1:05 PM
I'm stuck on the crystal too. Can't figure where to go from here as when I click on the crystal in the book it just goes out of the book.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Apr 14, 11 2:14 PM
Hi folks,

If you're having display issues with the game, you might want to check that there are no updates available for your computer. You can reference this help article for those steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you're unable to continue on with the game, you might want to try exiting the game and restarting your computer, or trying to start the game with a new player profile. If you've done this and you're still unable to progress, or are having any other residual issues, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our representatives will be happy to assist you. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

mcurty
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,991 Posts

[Post New]by mcurty on Apr 14, 11 3:37 PM
grandmajudy1 wrote:I'm stuck on the crystal too. Can't figure where to go from here as when I click on the crystal in the book it just goes out of the book.
You have to find the light bulb and turn on the light to get the crystal from the book.

Heartisan
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Heartisan on May 5, 11 3:17 AM
Does everyone have the mouse going really slow in the game? That is the only reason I am iffy about buying it, I can play it, and like the game but the slow mouse is annoying. If any of the puzzles were to require speed I'd be dead. Is there any way to fix this?? I've never had it happen on another big fish game. Granted I've only been playing for a couple months.

Thanks for your attention,
Jewel

[Post New]by froggie1234 on Jun 15, 11 7:46 PM
i also am having touble picking up the screwdriver there is no wallet i keep getting the message try another location i have went to every location an get the same message !! whats the deal ??? i uninstalled the game and reinstalled and go back to the very same problem !!!

Go to: