bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 12, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story forum

[Post New]by ann74873 on Mar 14, 11 9:29 AM
not all of my picture is showing in some places can you tell me why

[Post New]by sassycat_1955 on Mar 19, 11 8:07 AM
I also have a white screen when I get to a certain spot on this game. Help, what is going on.

[Post New]by anasazi327 on Mar 23, 11 7:59 PM
I also have the problem where certain screens are white where graphics should be. Has any got any suggestions on how to fix this?

[Post New]by mugugaibu on Mar 26, 11 10:52 AM
I am also seeing this problem in the game. I am using an older Intel graphics chipset [INTEL EXTREME GRAPHICS 2 FOR MOBILE] in my laptop. All other Big Fish games I've played have no issue on this machine. Any thoughts on why this one would be different?

CiCiRR
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by CiCiRR on Mar 28, 11 2:19 PM
This is a really good game. I've had none of the tech issues others have experienced. I'm running VISTA on a home PC

The hidden objects are a bit hard to find, but the "Hint' option is one of the best. What I don't like about many of the hidden object games on the market is the amount of time it takes figuring out what scene you have to go back to in order to finish the game. I think it's just a way to make the game longer without adding much to the actual gameplay. Too much navigation which just wastes time is required, so it extends the length of the game. The "hint" feature on this game solves the problem because it tells you exactly where you have to go.

To the developers, great job guys. Well worth the price. And as far as the length of the game, that also makes it worth the money, Even using the hints.

Edited on 03/28/2011 at 2:22:22 PM PST

saugeen
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by saugeen on Apr 5, 11 12:12 PM
I am having trouble in chapter 5. I am trying to enter a code on the door. only one arrow button works am I missing something?

exlis
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by exlis on Apr 20, 11 9:03 AM
Help! Has anyone had this problem?

When I exit out of the game, it doesn't save and next time I go in I have to start over at the beginning! Needless to say, I can't stay in the game from start to finish.

Not sure what to do.

Thanks!

bfgDonau
Flounder
Flounder
2,464 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDonau on Apr 20, 11 10:10 AM
Hi exlis!

That would be quite a long session to get through the full game in one go, and we definitely want you to be able to take your time and same your progress! My first recommendation would be to try out some of the steps in this help article:

Save Errors

If that doesn't do the trick or if you have any questions about the steps, please contact our Customer Support team and they'll gladly offer technical assistance. Customer Support can be reached anytime via the green envelope to the right or through Live Chat Support if you're a Game Club member (open from 9:30am-4:30pm PST Monday-Friday).

Feel free to also add to the Post any Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story technical issues here only thread if you'd like.

Hope this helps!

-bfgDonau

EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by EYANNA on Apr 21, 11 4:51 PM
THIS GAME AND SHADOWWOLF MYSTERIES ;CURSE OF THE FULL MOON ARE 2 OF THE WORST GAMES THAT I'VE SPENT MONEY ON

annieanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

police station puzzle combination lock

[Post New]by annieanne on Apr 23, 11 11:57 PM
stops by its self, unable to turn to numbers I want ???????????????????

historian
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by historian on May 10, 11 12:22 PM
I`m not getting the same problem as annieanne is having, but I am stuck. No way can I copy out the given clue. There are only 5 X`s and one of those is fixed i.e does not move. Can some kind person lend a hand please.
historian

[Post New]by dutchboy1 on Jul 14, 11 9:39 AM
I just purchased this game yesterday 7/13/11. I'm using Mac version. The game plays, but when I get to the mini puzzles all I get is a blank screen. I can bypass them after waiting for the skip to load... but I want to play the mini puzzles lol . I did send a message to customer support.

So frustrating!

[Post New]by rainiershadow on Dec 26, 11 6:52 PM
This is the most frustrating game so far! I am in the police station and can't help the chief, can't stop the door, can't get water.... When I go to walkthrough game shuts down so can't get clue what to do or go. The hint button smokes all the arrows to go back to beginning so that doesn't help either. HELP please. I feel I got taken on this one! Oh I am playing on an iPad if that makes a difference

Edited on 12/26/2011 at 6:54:05 PM PST

[Post New]by 2zsunuy3 on Jul 20, 13 12:29 PM
I m stuck I need help finding the keys for the orphanage can someone help plz[

Go to: