agatha christie: and then there were none

[Post New]by parispaiges on Mar 12, 11 1:45 AM
i really getting fed up with this game i get passed some parts and what killing me the most the objects you need you can't findwhere's grotto and how am i suppose to get into this game if you are wonder what to do next.i at the part of chapter five

jordies
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

Re:agatha christie: and then there were none

[Post New]by jordies on Jun 12, 11 3:28 AM
Hi. I kept getting stuck too. I think though that the best solution would be the walkthrough on youtube.

Then you can WATCH someone get through this. It really helps.

EYANNA
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by EYANNA on Jun 23, 11 10:10 AM
once again LET ME SAY I AM A SENIOR CITIZEN WHO IS A COMPUTOR GEEK I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT U TUBE ETC I JUST WANT 2 B ABLE TO PLAY MY GAMES THERE IS NO REGULAR WALK THRU FOR THIS GAME SO I HAVE BEEN WALKING AROUND THIS HOUSE 4 OVER 3 HOURS THIS HOUSE WILL NOT LET ME LEAVE I AM THE BRO. PATRICK AN I AM TOTAL UPSET I HAVE SEVERAL OTHER GAMES THAT I JUST CAN NOT PLAY SINKING ISLAND BLACKWELL LEGACY,, DARK HILLS CHERAT AN SOME MORE DO THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE THESE GAMES PLAY THEM FIRST I AM ALMOST N TEARS PLEASE HELP THANK YOU THIS IS SO CRAZY

pollyuk2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pollyuk2 on Jul 1, 11 6:46 AM
EYANNA....I've sent you a personal message to save jumping on someone elses thread but I might as well attach it here. This is the walkthrough I use for this boring game

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcAa/AgathaATTWN.htm

good luck

pollyuk2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pollyuk2 on Jul 1, 11 6:51 AM
No, there isn't a walkthrough on BF but there are many if you type "name of game walkthrough" on your search engine (I don't use Google)

Go to: