LetMeTry
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

Morphing objects ??

[Post New]by LetMeTry on Mar 12, 11 3:22 AM
Does this game still have the morphing objects like the CE? I like the little extras in a game. WOW I made it to a jellyfish. I feel like " I " morphed.

Edited on 03/12/2011 at 3:25:44 AM PST

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

Re:Morphing objects ??

[Post New]by vicalana on Mar 12, 11 3:39 AM
Yes it does - took me a while to figure that out too! Congrats on your morph!!

sicwaf
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by sicwaf on Mar 12, 11 6:05 AM
I have been waiting for the SE and I also wanted to become a jellyfish!
LOVE BF!

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 12, 11 6:07 AM
sicwaf wrote:I have been waiting for the SE and I also wanted to become a jellyfish!
LOVE BF!

wtg sicwaif....

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Mar 12, 11 6:30 AM
I'm glad to find out it has the morphing objects, that is always fun. I'm even happier that Sicwaf and LetMeTry like their new Jellybellies!

[Post New]by dearbay11 on Mar 12, 11 9:03 AM
police 8625

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 12, 11 11:31 AM
shagwendy wrote:I'm glad to find out it has the morphing objects, that is always fun. I'm even happier that Sicwaf and LetMeTry like their new Jellybellies!

I'm just now downloading this game but am confused -- morphing objects or a.k.a. beyond objects?

What are they? Objects that change into something else while you're looking for hidden objects?

MEnr56

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 12, 11 11:48 AM
MEnr56 wrote:
shagwendy wrote:I'm glad to find out it has the morphing objects, that is always fun. I'm even happier that Sicwaf and LetMeTry like their new Jellybellies!

I'm just now downloading this game but am confused -- morphing objects or a.k.a. beyond objects?

What are they? Objects that change into something else while you're looking for hidden objects?

MEnr56

yup...thats exactly what they are....i dont remember how many there are 36 i think

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 12, 11 12:12 PM
bella81762 wrote:
MEnr56 wrote:

I'm just now downloading this game but am confused -- morphing objects or a.k.a. beyond objects? What are they? Objects that change into something else while you're looking for hidden objects?
MEnr56

yup...thats exactly what they are....i dont remember how many there are 36 i think

OK -- so i.e. you're looking for a comb and if you don't find it fast enough, it morphs into something else? MEnr56

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 12, 11 12:41 PM
yup but you gotta wait for it to morph, they are not in hog scenes, but rather when you are walking around

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 12, 11 12:42 PM
sorry me, i read your post wrong they are not in hidden object scenes.....

mamacarole629
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by mamacarole629 on Mar 12, 11 1:14 PM
bella81762 wrote:yup but you gotta wait for it to morph, they are not in hog scenes, but rather when you are walking around

Glad you clarified that Bella- I was wondering what I was supposed to be looking for. I actually found all of mine by accident. (lucky me) The cursor changes to a hand. Loving this game.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 12, 11 1:34 PM
welcome mama

xssa
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by xssa on Mar 12, 11 7:48 PM
i found all 36 but have no idea what it does.
try looking in every scene there is at least one, after you find the dollhouse, i believe.

lisam63
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by lisam63 on Mar 12, 11 8:31 PM

ditto....
btw...shagwendy can you please tell me how do you get the jellyfish or other fish in your post ?????????????? there isn't an emoticon for them ????
i just post smilies

LetMeTry
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by LetMeTry on Mar 13, 11 3:56 AM
lisam63 wrote:

ditto....
btw...shagwendy can you please tell me how do you get the jellyfish or other fish in your post ?????????????? there isn't an emoticon for them ????
i just post smilies

I saw the little jellyfish and was wondering too where did they get them? They look great. How can you get them? I tried to put in a smiley face but only the words showed up. Is that how it works? The word appears but when you post your reply then the smiley face will be in it's place?

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 13, 11 7:36 AM
lisam63 wrote:

ditto....
i just post smilies

put the fish name in () like this ( jellyfish ) but with no spaces click on the fish icon, you will be taken to a page that lists them all......

CatfishT
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by CatfishT on Mar 13, 11 4:50 PM
Ugh!!! I just finished the game and I missed one of the morphing objects. Just one!! Do you get anything extra for getting all of them? I don't ususally play the games again once I finished. Would it be worth my while?

lisam63
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by lisam63 on Mar 14, 11 7:33 AM
thank you bella ..
i think i got it

i feel like an advanced forum poster now

edited cuz i am not a ..i am a

Edited on 03/14/2011 at 7:34:15 AM PST

Go to: