sheiladown
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

walkthrough?

[Post New]by sheiladown on Mar 12, 11 4:18 AM
is there going to be one? looks great but won't buy it without one.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

Re:walkthrough?

[Post New]by bella81762 on Mar 12, 11 5:09 AM
i dont know if they do a wt on a game that was a ce...but i think they do.....its been taking a few hours after game release to put up the wt, hope they do for you,

jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Mar 12, 11 5:20 AM
Hi there, Just finished this great game.

I don't think you really need a W/T as the hint button will show you where you need to be with out a penalty.

And the one time I got really stuck ( the time on the clock) I popped into the CE forum & got my hint from there.

Don't miss out on a great game because there is no walkthrough & I am sure loads of fishes, myself included will be willing to lend a nudge or two if you are really stuck.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Mar 12, 11 5:26 AM
There's also a walkthrough on another website. Just google Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story walkthrough.

sheiladown
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by sheiladown on Mar 12, 11 6:15 AM
Many thanks to all for the advice - everything will help

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Mar 12, 11 3:42 PM
I just finished this game and it is spooky and you REALLY don't need a walkthrough. The hint button will direct you where you need to go next if you get stuck. A VERY good game...glad I bought it. Good story line too. Give it a try...I think you will like it.

[Post New]by ksdickinson on Mar 12, 11 4:25 PM
I usually look at the walkthru not for hints, but to give me an idea on the length of the game by how many chapters I get thru in the demo. I skim it really fast so I dont spoil it for myself lol.

xssa
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by xssa on Mar 12, 11 8:05 PM
the game is a bit on the short side, just under medium length. great game though.

[Post New]by kellyrobin on Mar 12, 11 8:26 PM
SUX that Im a member for 3ys and no walk thru!

Shastac2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by Shastac2 on Mar 13, 11 9:38 AM
Guess I'm a dummy cause I really could use a walkthrough!

shastac2

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 13, 11 9:13 PM
Shastac2 wrote:Guess I'm a dummy cause I really could use a walkthrough!

shastac2

Hi there,
Please don't compare yourself to something a dress-maker uses or an object also known as a pacifier!! You just have to persist or follow the plot.
The hint button in this game actually gives you lots of directions/suggestions/solutions to the actual game play apart from locating items in the H0 scenes.
Cheers.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 13, 11 9:19 PM
kellyrobin wrote:SUX that Im a member for 3ys and no walk thru!

Hi there kellyrobin.
If you have been a member of you might remember that there were no WTs when you first joined. In fact there is no wT on this site for RTR which is a big favourite here!!! These have only been available for the last 2 years or so.
However, if you are having a problem, with this game, why not make a separate post asking for assistance? There are many of us who would like to help. Or you come check other posts in either this forum or the CE version forum and maybe you would find help there.
If you want the check the WT to judge the length of the game, it has already been established that this is a little on the short side (especially on the easier mode), though very enjoyable and well worth the experience.
Cheers
ETA PS The walkthroughs are a courtesy to customers, not a demanded service and those who prepare them do a great job.

Edited on 03/13/2011 at 9:22:16 PM PST

Go to: