2 bugs

[Post New]by tashdupuis on Dec 12, 08 4:47 PM
have run into 2 different bugs... the first is... I have Cairo and was looking for a quest to open the bee's wax... I found a quest but not for the beeswax for the beeswax soap you need to make... any suggestions? AND then i made a second profile... i went to the chateau and picked up a quest for 20 of the following: anti wrinkle cream, body milk, juniper conditioner, and the anti frizz lotion... i have over 300 of each but she's not accepting them... any suggestions?

MrBen198
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:2 bugs

[Post New]by MrBen198 on Dec 12, 08 8:58 PM
tashdupuis,

When you are given instructions in a quest you have to obtain EXACTLY the amount it asks for. As far as the beeswax goes the solution lies when you get to Seattle, you are given the instructions to obtain the beeswax. Hope this helps you!

[Post New]by elzabeta on Dec 12, 08 11:18 PM
@tashdupuis I think the first bug you mentioned is the same one talked about in the "bug" thread. Try making more night moisturizer.

[Post New]by tashdupuis on Dec 13, 08 12:20 AM
i have ive made more then needed then sold what i didnt need and brought exactly what i needed and still she didnt accept it. and... i cant get to seattle because i take any more quests until i get the beeswax to make the soap... thank you fro the helpful info tho...
MrBen198 wrote:tashdupuis,

When you are given instructions in a quest you have to obtain EXACTLY the amount it asks for. As far as the beeswax goes the solution lies when you get to Seattle, you are given the instructions to obtain the beeswax. Hope this helps you!

[Post New]by tashdupuis on Dec 13, 08 12:21 AM
well... i have the quest and i cant take on any new ones until i finish thisone... thank you for the helpful hint t****
elzabeta wrote:@tashdupuis I think the first bug you mentioned is the same one talked about in the "bug" thread. Try making more night moisturizer.

[Post New]by BethnJulia2 on Dec 16, 08 11:54 AM
MrBen198 wrote:tashdupuis,

I don't know what game you're playing. I've never had to have the exact amount requested. I usually have more than enough, and it's always accepted. Sometimes they might request a version of a product such as enchanced, golden, or perfected, and you need to have that rather than another version. Sometimes they just want the plain stuff without any of the modifiers. There are many bugs in this game that either have not been fixed yet, or according to another thread, the patches haven't been made available to BFG. Perhaps BFG is just waiting until all bugs have been fixed. I don't know. I do know that this game and County Fair are driving me crazy and not in a good way.

heraklesc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by heraklesc on Jan 2, 09 10:21 AM
The quest that need that 4 also need night moistureizer

Grabs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Grabs on Feb 6, 10 9:03 PM
Thak all! I was stuck on the cairo quest, I had made improved versions, then non improved versions, sold everything to have onlly exactly what the quest needed on hand...I got stuck and this forum solved my problem, night moisturiser...go figure..

[Post New]by jasminewolf on Dec 9, 10 12:46 AM
Grabs wrote:Thak all! I was stuck on the cairo quest, I had made improved versions, then non improved versions, sold everything to have onlly exactly what the quest needed on hand...I got stuck and this forum solved my problem, night moisturiser...go figure..

OH THANK GOD! I swear i tried EVERYTHING! Including making some of everything -- except apparently that.
Thanks for the tip!

Go to: