DOL61
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Church ...

[Post New]by DOL61 on Mar 12, 11 6:31 AM
I've got as far as the church and the missing hook and have a box of matches in inventory. Help! I can't work out what to do next. What am I missing? Thanks

Shevyron
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

Re:Church ...

[Post New]by Shevyron on Mar 12, 11 9:45 AM
you need to find a mallet - there must be a H0 scene missed somewhere, then use the mallet on the lock and chain

[Post New]by linda1955 on Mar 12, 11 10:22 AM
It's not in a scene. The mallet is leaning against the base that the rope is around by the grate.

Edited on 03/12/2011 at 10:22:28 AM PST

[Post New]by nannaroper on Mar 12, 11 4:23 PM
Thank you I have been an hour trying to work out what to do with a box of matches LOL

packrat54
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by packrat54 on Mar 13, 11 8:29 PM
Thank you, Linda1955! I have been over and over the area and could not find that mallet. I want to second everyone else's comments on this game. I have found it to be good but not great. I especially agree that the bullets sure looked like matchsticks to me. The rhythm of the game is a little choppy for my taste. I think going from **** to **** with not a lot of story development can tend to be either frustrating or borderline boring. Still, I think this is one that is worth buying the full version.

Well, back to the game and maybe I can get out of limbo and move forward. Happy gaming!

Go to: