Level 13 joy question

[Post New]by springerp on Mar 12, 11 12:26 PM
How do you get the last 5 joy in level 13? I can only get 15.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

Re:Level 13 joy question

[Post New]by cstdenis on Mar 12, 11 1:21 PM
you are going to have to build more expensive joy items. if you look at each option, it tells you how much joy it brings.

[Post New]by smudgeroo1 on Mar 12, 11 4:37 PM
I'm having the same problem, you cant build anymore wells and you need the houses

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Mar 12, 11 5:23 PM
If you look at your "joy" choices, you'll see that the fountain is only worth 5. Next to it is the statue, which you can also build on this level, which is worth 10 joy points. So a statue and 2 fountains (or 2 statues) gives you the 20 joy you need for this level.

On future levels, there are other items worth more joy. When you hover over the pic on the build menu, it will tell you what the item is, how much stone it uses and how many joy points it's worth.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Mar 12, 11 5:23 PM
As I said above, you need to build 10 point joy items (I think that's the statue) instead of the 5 point ones.

whoops....puetetre ... we posted at same time.

Edited on 03/12/2011 at 5:24:50 PM PST

[Post New]by Moondark on Nov 21, 13 7:28 PM
I can't seem to get any joy. I don't know what people are talking about wells or statues for level 13. I'm not given any such options. I only have houses or the quary or bank, and the three fruit trees.

I went back to play it after reading these posts and there are definitely no well or statue options.

I have two apple trees that are supposed to produce 20 joy each but I'm not getting joy. I harvest one and get 20 joy and harvest the other and it goes down to no joy.
There seems to be instructions in the game on how to actually get joy or I'm just missing something.

Edited on 11/21/2013 at 7:39:27 PM PST

Go to: