Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

Would Love to Know....

[Post New]by Jinnare on Mar 12, 11 3:27 PM
After trying today's new release, Epic Adventures: Cursed Onboard, and choosing not to purchase it for the reasons I gave in that game's forum, I thought I'd give the demo for the original Epic Adventures a whirl.

I managed to get through the entire hour's demo, and I was enjoying the story line immensely. Unfortunately, I found this game even less appealing than the new one that came out yesterday and was not willing to inflict upon myself the balance of the game just to find out how the story ended.

If anyone who has played the whole game and recalls the details of it, I'd love to receive a quick message as to what ultimately happened in the story. Message me privately, if you would, so as not to spoil the game for anyone else.

Devs (if you happen to be reading this), I can see a big improvement from this game to your newer one. If you take to heart some of the issues that folks have brought up in reviews of the newer game, I think you'll be well on your way to turning out that "Great Game" I mentioned in my review of Cursed Onboard. Thanks for all of your efforts, and I'm looking forward to your next Epic Adventures release.

moonlightgrey
Flounder
Flounder
2,076 Posts

Re:Would Love to Know....

[Post New]by moonlightgrey on Mar 12, 11 3:47 PM
Don't need to PM you. Everyone lives happily ever after, except for the villain.

Just goes to prove love conquers all.

Well it's a book by HG Welles, the old softy.

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

Re:Would Love to Know....

[Post New]by Jinnare on Mar 14, 11 5:12 PM
Thanks, Moonlightgrey, for jogging my memory.

Eight Hundred Leagues on the Amazon, by Jules Verne. I thought at the time that the story seemed vaguely familiar but didn't make the connection as it's been too many years and too many miles.

I'm downloading it right now and looking forward to reading it again.

Edited on 03/14/2011 at 5:35:30 PM PST

Go to: