Loved this game!!!! (SPOILER)

[Post New]by oceanloverOH on Mar 12, 11 7:00 PM
I demoed the CE, but really can't afford them and have been waiting for the SE of this game to be released. YAY I prefer a more linear game....and this one was not too easy, but not too hard because the journal gave you hints as to where you should go next. I also loved the fact that, different than most games of its type, you kept on playing AFTER you found out who the bad guy was, for a surprise ending! I'm a slow player, so I got about 6-7 hours out of this one. I hope this developer makes more games like this one; thoroughly enjoyable.

Oh! It appears I just turned into a squid! I hope there's no sushi lovers around...

Edited on 03/12/2011 at 7:01:36 PM PST

xssa
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Loved this game!!!! (SPOILER)

[Post New]by xssa on Mar 12, 11 7:57 PM
i loved this game. a lot like [puppet show, and the wolf game. quite a few wander around and pick up puzzle pieces while solving hidden objects scene. very nice.

Re:Loved this game!!!! (SPOILER)

[Post New]by Tiefling_Boy on Mar 12, 11 9:50 PM
I played the CE. I have to say that I enjoyed the story. I thought Danielle was adorable! I also feel sorry for Sam and Kim (especially Kim). This is the first time I really felt for a character in one of these games.

Go to: