bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Treasure Hunters forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 13, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Treasure Hunters forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Treasure Hunters players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

Re:Welcome to Treasure Hunters forum

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Mar 13, 11 12:13 AM
Check out our Blog Walkthrough??

Where is it??

lunachan
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by lunachan on Mar 13, 11 12:34 AM
Go to News, then it's there.

Blackie61958
Shark
Shark
12,595 Posts

[Post New]by Blackie61958 on Mar 13, 11 5:15 AM
lunachan wrote:Go to News, then it's there.
Thank You lunachan!!

You sure look tasty, I love Calamari !!

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Mar 13, 11 3:56 PM
Good game for students. Not intended for adults. I would recommend for children 12 and under. Nice game for children. Helps them with skills they need to develop.

CiCiRR
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by CiCiRR on Mar 13, 11 6:42 PM
Probably a good game for kids under 10, but not for adults. Doesn't offer enough challenge and is a bit childish. I played 5 minutes of the demo and deleted it. Disappointing - I've got 3 game credits and a coupon I'm just waiting to use, but many of the games coming out lately have been not been worth the effort.

Edited on 03/13/2011 at 6:48:24 PM PST

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Mar 14, 11 1:32 AM
Just wanted to say "thank you" for getting this game up and running in the "New Releases" section at the usual time of around midnight PST.

[Post New]by bluechiwawamom on Mar 14, 11 3:23 PM
I tried the game for my grandson but the pointer kept "floating". It was weird...he couldn't get it to settle in one spot. We just deleted the whole game.

GoddessOdd
Lobster
Lobster
99 Posts

[Post New]by GoddessOdd on Mar 14, 11 8:16 PM
Made it thru exactly three minutes before it annoyed me to the point that I couldn't delete it fast enough. Ghastly. Every second a new and even more irritating pop up, usually paired with a grating, clicking, ticking or otherwise annoying sound effect. Zero stars.

[Post New]by marilynbellinger on Mar 17, 11 1:31 PM
I get as far as one area where you need to change to one of your tools and it won't let you get the tool you need. It keeps freezing up and you then can't get out of the game. I've deleted it from the computer and uploaded twice. Can someone help me with this?

Thanks again,

Marilyn

[Post New]by Brandy222 on Mar 20, 11 10:37 AM
I have installed and reinstalled this game several times.
Just won't work. And yes, I did all the updating of video cards and DirectX.
Has anyone else had this problem??

[Post New]by KYTessa on Mar 25, 11 9:26 PM
Brandy222 wrote:I have installed and reinstalled this game several times.
Just won't work. And yes, I did all the updating of video cards and DirectX.
Has anyone else had this problem??

Brandy222 I am having the same problem. My ten year old and I really like the game but in my case It gets to a certain point and the game closes after getting an error mesage . Have they fixed this game? Thanks in advance.

[Post New]by bizzyca on Mar 26, 11 8:21 PM
I have installed and uninstalled several times and it freezes before I can even start the game.......what is going on???

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Jul 3, 11 12:08 AM
I was not sure on which topic to post this comment, so I chose "Welcome". I was searching this morning to verify that I had purchased all games that I thought I might like because of the awesome sale. I downloaded 8 games that I could not remember I had tried. You need to know that I have been with BF for a really long time. This is the only game that I kept and bought. I think it is absolutely delightful. This is in the same realm as Samantha Swift. Spelling aside, I thought the developers did a great job with this type of venue, and I encourage them to keep on going. I am enjoying the graphics, the new way to access power-ups, and the general game play.

I usually go for the darker variety of game, however it is nice to jump to the Samantha Swift style of play.

bmgj8
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by bmgj8 on Jul 29, 11 9:50 PM
I was able to play the game for just a few minutes, but when I hit play, nothing. I clicked on play again, but all I heard was this beeping sound. I've downloaded it two times, but still nothing. Please fix whatever the problem is so we can play the game, thanks.

bmgj8
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by bmgj8 on Oct 23, 11 8:45 AM
bizzyca, I've had the same problem. I've installed the games twice, but when I go to play it, it stops. Sometimes I wonder if BF cares. They need to get with the developers who make these games, and tell them to make sure the games work like their supposed to.

Go to: