rosiekb
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

Is this a child's game??

[Post New]by rosiekb on Mar 13, 11 6:27 AM
I'm sure that this game is meant for little peeps under say 5 years old!! The hidden objects screens I found I didnt need to look at the list, everything was so obvious. In the part where you have to put gears in place, there was an outline for each gear. No challenge there then,

When you compare this game to the likes of some we have had over the past few weeks.....BFG what were you thinking!!?

Re:Is this a child's game??

[Post New]by bigags on Mar 13, 11 7:02 AM
I let my 8 year grandaughter try this one. she was bored after ten minutes.to easy

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on Mar 13, 11 8:17 AM
That is exactly what I just asked myself. No buy for me.

fireeyes5
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by fireeyes5 on Mar 13, 11 8:17 AM
That is exactly what I just asked myself. No buy for me.

mylab8it
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mylab8it on Mar 13, 11 9:54 AM
since some of the words are incorrect for the object or incorrectly spelled might be a bit hard for little peeps. But your are right in that it is too simplistic for adults.

[Post New]by carolprint1 on Mar 13, 11 11:16 AM
since when is a phonecord a record???? or a hummer is a hammer????

get real....delete after 5 min

yourshannygirl
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,367 Posts

[Post New]by yourshannygirl on Mar 13, 11 11:30 AM
carolprint1 wrote:since when is a phonecord a record???? or a hummer is a hammer????

yes, I had Boot listed for a shoe and a Screw listed for a steel nut! Those types of things are frustrating for me. One time in a game I can deal with but when it's in every single word list I am moving on to other games....I don't think I'll even be getting this for a daily deal someday.

giggyann
Catfish
Catfish
1,721 Posts

[Post New]by giggyann on Mar 13, 11 12:07 PM
carolprint1 wrote:since when is a phonecord a record???? or a hummer is a hammer????

LOL that's toooo funny.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Mar 13, 11 1:02 PM
All the comments are right on. Did this come from the company that did the Samatha series which was much better. How can you have excellent one on one day & such flop on the next.

I also let my granddaughter play i t and she 7. It took her about 45 minutes to do the whole thing.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Mar 13, 11 1:03 PM
All the comments are right on. Did this come from the company that did the Samatha series which was much better. How can you have excellent one on one day & such flop on the next.

I also let my granddaughter play i t and she 7. It took her about 45 minutes to do the whole thing.

One part she didn't like was the loading after every scene

Go to: