[Post New]by ticks on Mar 13, 11 12:45 PM
is there a WT for this game? If so, where can I find it. thanks

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

Re:Walk Through

[Post New]by Liasmani on Mar 13, 11 1:01 PM
I "think" that they are putting a walk-through together. It takes a while to write one up, it isn't an easy task.

By the way, welcome to the pond.

[Post New]by suzyquzz on Mar 13, 11 8:19 PM
need code at police station.to open door

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 13, 11 9:01 PM
suzyquzz wrote:need code at police station.to open door

Hi there suzyquzz,
If you haven't found the code yet, highlight bleow
The code is in 3 parts (not the position of the numbers), one number is near the portrait of the police officer, two are found when you clean the step (burn the oil), and the fourth number is found in/on the locker.
Hope this helps.
Cheers

dchick
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by dchick on Mar 13, 11 9:01 PM
the last 2 numbers of the code are 25 so its xx25. I can't find the key that it keeps telling me "You know where the key is". And I can't find a ladder yet either...I don't usually need the walk through so soon!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

Walk Through

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 13, 11 9:04 PM
ticks wrote:is there a WT for this game? If so, where can I find it. thanks

Hi there ticks,
If you are having a problem with something in the game and the WT is not available there are two other options. Either post a request for help clearly describing your problem so someone can help or check out some of the posts in either this or the CE forums to see if someone else has an answer for you.
Cheers

sdoyle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by sdoyle on Mar 13, 11 9:04 PM
The first two numbers are in the oil spilled on the stairs, you have to light the candle in the fire in the house and then light the oil.

The ladder will be in the house after you finish in the police station (the key stuck in the wall you get with the pick-axe) and go back to the house and put out the fire.

Go to: