pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

Pages - About how many should you have at the end

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Mar 13, 11 2:04 PM
I don't think my pages are being added. It says I have 13 and I know I clicked many more than that. This is the end. Not with Bonus section. I did everything as per the guide. And that guide seems out of order.

Re:Pages - About how many should you have at the end

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Mar 16, 11 11:14 AM
i ended up with 16 pages i dont know if thats right but i clicked everwhere there was an eye and some times clicked in places a second time. If the eye or magnifier isnt there anymore there is nothing else to get except in the cave area and maybe one other place

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Mar 16, 11 12:51 PM
Thanks, I've done it 3 times and come up with different #'s each time. It might have something to do with the puzzles, but then again you don't always get a page if you complete one. Some of these puzzles are impossible for me. The station map got me, along with the silver and gold one, I did get the balls one once, but don't have a clue to how I did it.

Yesterday I finished one game with 15.

Also I've never been able to find the page with the keys, I always get that puzzle right away. That page comes from who knows where, somewhere before.

These puzzles are keeping me from getting all the achievements.

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Mar 17, 11 10:20 AM
yes i am playing second time and might get all achievements if i can finish the crafty casket in the bonus round puzzle i look at the picture but it is the outside ring that just doesnt come together some of them match ok some of them dont match at all even if you keep moving them around

i know that everyother one has the dark outline on the outside and every other one has the light out line but it doesnt work

in order to get all achievements i have been on this for 2 days

Go to: