Dianeteacher
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

It was amazing

[Post New]by Dianeteacher on Mar 13, 11 3:02 PM
I have not enjoyed an IHOG this much since RTR! I wish it could have gone on, forever. Thank you, Bigfish. Keep these coming. I wish I had bought the CE instead of the SE, because I have a feeling that the game for the CE continued a little further.

Diane

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

Re:It was amazing

[Post New]by shagwendy on Mar 13, 11 3:08 PM
If you really want the CE you can buy it for the 13.99, contact customer service, and they will give you a code good for any SE. You even get to keep your punch for the SE and get 3 more for the CE!

sunnyxt0p
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyxt0p on Mar 14, 11 5:02 PM
I have only posted here a few times, but enjoyed this game, so much, couldn't keep my mouth shut. I read the comments on here all the time, and it helps me decide to buy or not to buy. After over a year, this has got to be my favorite. Thanks so much, BF.
sunnytop

rhonayotte
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by rhonayotte on Mar 15, 11 12:06 AM
Yep, have to agree that it was amazing! I read so many posts in the CE forum for this game saying it was short. I didn't think it was short at all! I played through twice because once just wasn't enough.

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Mar 15, 11 12:43 AM
Hi there,
I am glad that you all had a good time with this game as most of the people who played either the SE or CE felt that it was worth it for the sheer enjoyment of the game.
What's the saying? "Good things come in little packages"?
Cheers.
ETA... I suppose someone will add..."But better things come in bigger packages"!!
Cheers.

Edited on 03/15/2011 at 12:45:27 AM PST

frankib
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by frankib on Mar 15, 11 5:16 AM
i agree just finnished no need for a walkthrough tips work well.Great fun to play

Go to: