Pipe Wrench to Boil Snow

[Post New]by suesnotblue on Mar 13, 11 6:02 PM
I have tried several times to get the pipe wrench from the barrel, however, nothing is happening. I have referred to the Strategy Guide, but still cannot obtain the wrench.

Please Help Me!! I can't move forward without it!

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

Re:Pipe Wrench to Boil Snow

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Mar 13, 11 7:05 PM
You boil the snow in base room with the old guy in it. Are you referring to the the boiler to open the bridge.

Check the barrel area again. I haven't lost any items in this game.

Edited on 03/13/2011 at 7:06:36 PM PST

janeclute
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by janeclute on Mar 14, 11 6:02 AM
I am having the same problem. No matter what I do, the it won't let me zoom into the barrel to get the pipe wrench. I am officially stuck. Help!

Pipe Wrench to Boil Snow

[Post New]by Poncedeman on Mar 14, 11 3:44 PM
suesnotblue wrote:I have tried several times to get the pipe wrench from the barrel, however, nothing is happening. I have referred to the Strategy Guide, but still cannot obtain the wrench.

Please Help Me!! I can't move forward without it!

bfgOkeechobee
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by bfgOkeechobee on Mar 14, 11 5:27 PM
Hey folks!

If you are having trouble getting the pipe wrench from the barrel, it'd be extremely helpful if you could write into our Tech Support team. This isn't an issue we've had customer write us about yet, so any and all information we can gather related to the issue will help us out.

It'd be even better if you could attach a Dr. Felix diagnostic report to your e-mail. For information on how to run the Dr. Felix Report and attach it to your e-mail, check out the following help article:

Dr. Felix Diagnostics Report

-bfgOkeechobee

Go to: