1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

Does PC version have the Unsiege Mentality?

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Mar 13, 11 7:20 PM
It's the complete the roof with no catapult plants. If so has anyone gotten that? I've done 3 flags (several times) on hard with bombs, frozen peas, pots, tall nuts and sunflowers. It just won't give the achievement to me.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Does PC version have the Unsiege Mentality?

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 13, 11 8:53 PM
The PC version achievement that is "no catapult plants on the roof" is called Grounded. I've done that one yes. Trying to remember what I did. I'm pretty sure what I did included at least two rows of chompers, and then adding a row of snow peas right where the roof bends so that they can shoot zombies instead of hitting just the roof. I know I didn't use gloom shrooms, but the two videos I found on youtube showing how to get this achievement both use gloom shrooms.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Mar 14, 11 11:02 AM
I put a pic up on their FB page showing what I did and asking why it won't give it to me. But since I completed the challenge I should get it.

Edited on 04/05/2011 at 12:54:29 PM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 14, 11 6:22 PM
That's strange. I only needed to complete one "day" on roof normal (not hard) survival to get it, or perhaps it was the first roof level on adventure mode. Make sure that you don't even stock any catapult plants.

Is this the PC version or the DSi version or something else? With the PC version, most of the time I don't even notice that I've gotten an achievement. Have to get back to the achievements screen and look.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Mar 15, 11 2:08 PM
Roof survival (easy) and it's on the DS. I still have the original PvsZ installed on my pc. Might update it one day, I have that version on disc.

1_of_5
Marlin
Marlin
8,238 Posts

[Post New]by 1_of_5 on Apr 5, 11 12:54 PM
Sent a message to Pop last week. Been going back and forth a few times. Verdict is that on the DS version you have to get this one on Adventure mode. Somebody just left that line out of the instructions by mistake. Glad I'm not going crazy.

Go to: