bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farm Mania: Hot Vacation forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 14, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Farm Mania: Hot Vacation forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Mania: Hot Vacation players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Welcome to Farm Mania: Hot Vacation forum

[Post New]by fantasynanna60 on Mar 14, 11 11:07 PM
How come the quails don't produce an offspring in the last level on casual

Re:Welcome to Farm Mania: Hot Vacation forum

[Post New]by Skylleluah on Mar 16, 11 8:00 AM
I have this same problem. Must be a glitch. I suppose we have to wait till it is updated.

[Post New]by Mefiant_aus on Mar 20, 11 4:24 PM
My Quails won't either. Thought I was going mad. Sucks because arcade levels won't unlock until the games been completed

[Post New]by stormy192079 on Mar 22, 11 1:12 PM
I am having the same problem with the quails not having babies. Hoping they will fix this problem soon.

[Post New]by lovable199 on Mar 24, 11 7:17 PM
I haven't even seen a quail. I signed up today JUST for this game because the demo had me hooked. Now, I'm disappointed because the ostriches on level 19 REFUSE to have ONE baby. I played this level for 45 minutes, fed them promptly, gave them water, everything.... still nothing. can i get a refund?

Re:Welcome to Farm Mania: Hot Vacation forumk

[Post New]by lovable199 on Mar 24, 11 7:42 PM
ok... never my mind my earlier rant. tried the "make the ostriches priority" suggestion and it worked. ) thanks to those who posted the help!

gtagta
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by gtagta on Jul 22, 11 1:10 AM
there is no icon on lower right menu for the woven basket wity yams[?]. So, I can't plant them [brginning?]

[Post New]by shygirl250 on Oct 6, 12 6:34 PM
Level 16...I have played this level forever...over and over...I can't get any brown eggs. What am I doing wrong? What animal produces the brown eggs?

[Post New]by ew0218 on Apr 25, 13 12:37 PM
Does anyone know what I have to do to get the gold stars? I thought it was just beating time but that doesn't always work. THANKS.

[Post New]by EvieVV on Nov 30, 13 8:28 PM
Level 31 I am unable to beat this on Arcade mode with a gold star. You need 2 bags of brown wool but you can only have one sheep and no matter what I have tried, it's never in time for a star. Any ideas? Thanks, this is the only level I can't get a gold star on and it's driving me crazy.

Go to: