bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Flower Mania

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 14, 11 2:10 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Flower Mania? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Edited on 03/23/2011 at 2:06:37 AM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Flower Mania

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Mar 23, 11 12:49 AM
The general idea looks interesting, however, I've already uninstalled it. Why?

You have to use both keyboard and mouse, not just mouse. This means that trying to play with just one hand will be very awkward - so no playing while eating lunch, etc.

They consistently spell "rotate" as "cicle". Not circle, not cycle. This is in multiple places, and it drives me bats.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 23, 11 2:06 AM
Hi fishies,

We have a new forum for Flower Mania!

The moderation team will go ahead and move this thread and lock it to avoid any confusion.

You are encouraged to repost your comments in the new comments and review thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

yasure
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by yasure on Mar 23, 11 2:06 AM
Well, that just (Removed by moderator). I play a game every morning to get me going and wake me up. Well, this game woke me up all right! But now I'm in a bad mood. Are you kidding me? A game that requires you to use the keyboard? And the mouse? I am not awake enough for that crap.

Don't waste your time with this one.

Edited on 03/23/2011 at 2:11:13 AM PST

Go to: