Strategy guide vs Walkthrough

[Post New]by baglady159 on Mar 14, 11 7:46 AM
The strategy guide for this game doesn't help with the puzzle solutions like the walk-throughs do on other games. I've been stuck on several of the puzzles and just wanted a little bit of a hint to get me going...but alas...no solutions. Just a picture of what the solution should look like which I already know. I love playing the puzzles and don't ever want to skip one but I've had to skip 2 so far because of glitches (the gear puzzle and the animal puzzle) and now I'm stuck on the game with the metal segments (gold and silver) and would love just a hint.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Strategy guide vs Walkthrough

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 15, 11 6:12 AM
Hi baglady159,

As this is quite complex and varying game, it is very likely that following the standard release a walkthrough will be put up on the Blog.

Currently though we'll likely have to pioneer our way through these mini-games and hopefully some fishies will pop in with some advice

bfgImbrium

silvr5
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Strategy guide vs Walkthrough

[Post New]by silvr5 on Mar 15, 11 3:34 PM
If you replay the game: I finally found a picture for the Animal Puzzle that helped me. I spent over an hour trying to work it....determined not to skip but couldn't do it. Here is a link ....click on Hallowed Legends and follow to a picture
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/games/list.page;jsessionid=A894D8AFF96DD9C651404FD7F61D0B70#H

Go to: