MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

THANK YOU LizzieK

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Mar 14, 11 7:52 AM

LizzeK has videos posted on another game site for EVERY single puzzle that this great game has -- towards the end, there's a few out of order BUT they are ALL there.

I REALLY shocked myself in being able to get MOST of them completed without assistance but then I got SORELY stuck and went to this other game site (a site that tends to have the walkthroughs that for whatever reason does not supply us with); if you want the gamesite, PM me and I'll give you the EXACT web address.

There is NO walkthrough but under that gamesite's menu heading of User Tips and Cheats (which after I found it, I saved it to my favorites in a folder named Games and sub-folder listed as LizzieK) each video clearly demonstrates how to complete each puzzle. Some I understood instantly and didn't completely watch while others I had to continue to view the video because I was still stumped.

Thank you, LizzieK for your kindness towards us gamers who tend to get stuck; you always seem to come through with videos for alot of games. Love ya

MEnr56

Edited on 03/15/2011 at 6:52:54 AM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:THANK YOU LizzieK

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 15, 11 8:14 AM
Thank you MEnr56 for your kind remarks. I LOVE puzzle games and I often record video solutions and post them on youtube and link them to the User Tips and Cheats on the other walkthrough site.

I am so glad the videos helped you enjoy the game! I hope they create another one too!

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

Re:THANK YOU LizzieK

[Post New]by kdubs on Oct 10, 11 5:16 PM
I got frustrated with this game when trying to finish up just a few levels from the end. The clocks with 1-3-4 as the goal.

But I went back to it yesterday and that's when I found out LizzieK had posted videos for each level on youtube. Saved!!

Overall I loved the game and will putz around with it for a long time to come. It's so comforting to know we can always refer to the video solutions, thanks to LizzieK.

Go to: