Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:level 5/14

[Post New]by Crazy_Cat_ on Mar 21, 11 12:00 PM
Me 2. I feel like ive tried everything!

[Post New]by tjb4ej on Mar 22, 11 8:01 AM
I finished the level in 8:28! I sold the sheep immediately then sold 2 bears & let the rest run around. Sold 2 more to get enough for 1 "costume" dressed & sold it. Got 4 more costumes dressed sold then upgraded warehouse & boat max collected the bears & bought 2 cows, 5 ducks & 2 cats & max upgraded the well & bought the 1st station to start making cheese ingredients. Start making cakes & concrete so you'll be able to upgrade to at least 4 til you reach 25. Then you can concentrate on making concrete with the cows & milk. I think I had 7 cows. You'll need to make sure you keep money handy for upgrading stations. You'll need lots of concrete & cakes! Good luck!

[Post New]by WaterOtter on Apr 8, 11 9:56 AM
Bless You tjb4ej! I've been trying for gold on that level over 20 times and finally did it using your tips! Thank You!!!!

romeome
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by romeome on Mar 13, 14 6:45 PM
Hello. I have tried to follow these directions, but don't understand a part of it. I got to where you buy 4 costumes, dress & sell 4 bears. With the money, you upgraded the warehouse & boat to max. Collected the bears & bought 2 cows, 5 ducks, 2 cats, maxed out the well & bought the first station to start making the cheese ingredients. I do not know where all the extra money came from to do all of this. Can you tell me, after you collected the bears & before you bought the animals, did you buy more costumes? Your help is greatly appreciated. I have been on this level for so long now. Thanks. Sue.

Go to: