Level 48 Elite please help!

[Post New]by sherry38 on Mar 15, 11 7:07 AM
I have the latest update as of this posting, but I can not get even close on lvl 48 elite.
Its where there they only want root beer and then bathroom. Goal is 540, and the closest I get is 360..not even close!

Re:Level 48 Elite please help!

[Post New]by Bmojet on Mar 20, 11 8:14 AM
Hi Sherry38, maybe I can help you this time!!
When the first load come in wanting root beer, don't worry about colour matching. Fix the broken root beer first. Then grab the first 4 of any colour and put on the root beer stations. Fix the toilets next, then the broken exit, then a couple of chairs. Don't fix anything else at all. Try to get into a pattern of putting a couple on the root beer, moving a couple in the toilets, and a couple at the exits. Let Bea play the fully upgraded organ all the time. Use the fully upgraded chairs too. Try to stick strictly to colour matching after the 1st 4 have been through. If chairs and organ are fully upgraded, they should have enough patience to let you colour match. The trick is to keep everyone moving!!! Wait 'til you try level 49. Stuck again now!!!

[Post New]by sherry38 on Mar 22, 11 12:04 AM
thanks so much..I have fully upgraded everything..wasnt fixing anything but the things they use..but in a different order and I was color matching at 1st bunch..thanks so much..I'll give your way a try..or 2 or 3 or ... lol

bkri1977
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by bkri1977 on Feb 28, 12 7:34 PM
OMG, I have played this level over and over and over. I can never get close. I've tried everything!

[Post New]by LizNCostume on Jun 26, 13 11:56 AM
Bmojet is right on. The method they described worked the first time with no problem - just toss the customers on the root beer right away not worrying about setting up a color pattern, and then color match as perfectly as possible after that. You know you've done it right when one of the customers orders something random - in my case a hot dog.

Go to: