sandydee8
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

The SLEDGEHAMMER

[Post New]by sandydee8 on Mar 15, 11 12:18 PM
I have read and re-read the walkthrough on BFG (and on [removed by moderator]). There appears to be NO mention of the sledgehammer, and I am unable to paint the idol. I do not wish to start all over again since I'm almost at the end. Please help! And please don't refer me to the walkthrough - the info is just not there.

Thanks in advance.

Edited on 03/15/2011 at 12:57:30 PM PST

k890g
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Re:The SLEDGEHAMMER

[Post New]by k890g on Mar 28, 11 2:11 PM
I'm having same problem and I think its because in the puzzle game it says the brush goes into inventory to paint idol and it's not there so you are stuck with either going back to beginning or quiting and I'm not srarting over. That is the only thing I can think of because if you go to paint idol it says need brush

sorry

k890g
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by k890g on Mar 28, 11 3:33 PM
I don't believe you were suppose to have the sledgehammer it was the brush. I kept going to hint and going back in time than coming back and hitting hint again I don't know how many times and last time I hit hint it went to brush and from than on I could finish the game. Why sledgehammer showed up I don't know, but hope this will work for you.

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Jul 18, 12 2:07 PM
Ok I kept clicking on Hint and getting that answer to try a different time but I kept coming back and just kept clicking. I also went to another site to see what their walkthrough said and they mentioned nothing about a sledgehammer either but did say the brush was inside the toolbox. Well I knew it wasn't but I decided to close the toolbox and then clicked outside of it and all of a sudden I was done and I had the brush! I did not click on a brush because there was no brush to click on. Anyway I finally got through that part.

Go to: