pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

level 29

[Post New]by pixie30 on Mar 16, 11 2:36 AM
Has anyone had trouble with this level? I cant complete it at all, I run out of time!

these levels are hard!

Pippin1978
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:level 29

[Post New]by Pippin1978 on Mar 16, 11 1:22 PM
AMEN!! It's crazy hard. I have like a dozen plants still to plant when the time runs out!

BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on Mar 16, 11 5:03 PM
I hear you! I wish I could help but this level is AWFUL. I tried buying different upgrades to get through it, but no way.

pixie30
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by pixie30 on Mar 17, 11 1:13 AM
It would be great if the developers could make a new version with a slower timer!! A new version was made for Time Builders to make the levels more even and fair, I wish they would do it for this game as I LOVE Dash games and I have all of them but this game is so disappointing

[Post New]by cltheresa on Mar 17, 11 1:28 PM
Stuck on level 29 start me over on difficult level, what sould I do to stay on my own level and not in the difficult and starting over?

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Mar 17, 11 7:36 PM
All the levels on this Dash game are hard,...The timer runs out way too fast and half the time by the end I have a lot more to plant too,...I pick the Green Gardener pace instead of Handy Gardener because I think Green Gardener is the slowest,...But the timer is just as fast,...

Its very frustrating and not fair on what you have to do to win,...I actually hate the game and I am ready to uninstall it and not bother with it anymore,...

Edited on 03/17/2011 at 9:14:02 PM PST

[Post New]by AnnewithanE on Mar 17, 11 8:43 PM
Level 29 is impossible as far as I'm concerned. I hate when I buy a game and then have to abandon it because it can't be completed. Do you think the Big Fish Games people read these forums and will help us?

[Post New]by nibblet123 on Mar 18, 11 5:14 AM
I agree - bought the game and BIG dissapointment can't get past level 29. This game is no longer fun and I wasted a credit on it.

[Post New]by maryann42 on Mar 18, 11 7:11 AM
I agree level 29 is ridiculously hard. I have gotten as close to two plants away from completing it. It helps to line the planters in a row. When I did that I shaved three plants off my time. If anyone finds the key to beating this level, please share. Other than this I really like the game.

Pippin1978
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Pippin1978 on Mar 18, 11 8:18 AM
I FINALLY made it by the skin of my teeth, and 1000 attempts! I'm trying to remember as it was a couple days ago, but mainly I just FLEW. That's a lot of help. NOT!!!! LOL My upgrades are as many of the "harvesting hands" as I can get, and YES, putting the pots in a row really helps TOO. I also stayed true to my colors, and it's a lot of looking up at what you need, and putting them in the right pots, which is time consuming, and of course chaining knocks seconds off the clock. What is troublesome about this level is that you can't plant ahead. In some of the others, you can see you need 6 blueberries and chain a bunch of those and the people behind in line will get them. What I think happened in THIS one, is that near the END of the level, that becomes the case again, and you can plant ahead a little bit. I'm going to play it again, and see what happens. It's really tough.

philtrill
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by philtrill on Mar 19, 11 1:49 AM
I managed to pass the level after reading your hint, Pippin1978. Thanks a bunch. When I did the level, I tried to complete all the available orders in one turn. That helped a lot. I didn't bother with the fertilizer. I just had all of my pots in a row, and filled them up with soil one by one. By the time I reached the end, they all had aerated soil. I also queued my actions, meaning I clicked on the things I wanted Barb to do, and she did it based on the order I clicked.

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Mar 23, 11 2:33 PM
Just got expert on this level.... Had to try several times. Pippen1978's hints helped.

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on Mar 24, 11 2:25 PM
Maybe it's because I wrote down the sequence and tried to plan ahead, but I didn't have any trouble with this level - I had plenty of time to spare, even for expert (this was not on the harder difficulty level, however). Try the following and it may help.

1 - I use only the watering upgrades for my pots, and I upgrade them as soon as possible. By lev. 29 you should have all your pots upgraded.
2 - I used a triple planter for red, another triple for green, a total of 3 (1 double and 1 single, I think) for blue, and 4 for yellow. This was at the beginning...if you look ahead and there are no more of a color, switch it out for something that has a lot of upcoming orders.
3 - get the fertilizer upgrade. You can hold both it and the soil at the same time, and go to each pot only once and it works the same as going through first with one, then the other.
4 - On the first planting, plant every pot as described in #2. If you don't need a particular plant yet, leave it on its pot until the order comes up. That way, you don't have any pots sitting unused. I think you can go through twice this way.

Unlike previous Dash games, you can leave an order partially filled and the customer will wait patiently. You don't have to worry about people leaving, so if you have only 3 roses, that order can be finished during your next planting.

Hope these tips help! One thing I like about the Dash series is that you can plan ahead, because the sequence will stay the same on any particular level. If you have trouble with one of these levels, jot down the color and # sequence for the orders, and try to plan out your strategy.

Good luck & happy gaming!

[Post New]by Quintessentials on Mar 25, 11 3:27 PM
Heidid-I too am having a hard time with this level! Will try your hints and see if that works! I'll let you know.

[Post New]by msval08 on Apr 2, 11 7:03 PM
i finally passed level 29!! i followed what pippin1978 said, i lined up the pots in one row, and made most of my pots have the harvester upgrade.

[Post New]by bigficher on Apr 25, 12 8:48 PM
I final beat level 29!!! omfg!! it too me like 100 tries but i finally got got. My tip is to focus. pay attention to the colors! go as fast as possible.

[Post New]by Esther434 on May 1, 13 8:15 PM
I followed heidid's suggestions and it worked, finally! But you must have 4 yellows. I didn't even bother looking up. I just kept planting the same colours. I up graded my bug bottle and had harvest helpers upgrade on all pots instead of the water upgrades. I didn't even have to use the relax tokens!

Go to: