bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Your Comments and Reviews for Jigsaw World

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 16, 11 2:41 AM
Hey Fishies! What do you think of Jigsaw World? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments and opinions in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Jigsaw World

[Post New]by beaglemom00 on Mar 22, 11 1:36 PM
I love this game. I wish there were A LOT more puzzles to put together. That is the only pitfall. The puzzles are great in that you can select the size (# of pieces) for each puzzle. You can also select the size/shapes of the pieces. I just wish there were 50 or so more puzzles. I also wish there were more "puzzle" games. I like it as much as putting together a real puzzle. The features are great in that you can click a button and just the edges are left to put together. It is a great game.

[Post New]by pelicanpond on Mar 28, 11 11:53 AM
It's been a long time coming and I for one and thrilled with it. As soon as all the kinks are worked out, it will be wonderful. I have always worked puzzle on the card table. Only to have the cats jump up and mess it up. Well, this way the cats can't get to it. Love, love, love it. Keep them coming.

2lips683
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by 2lips683 on Jun 20, 11 2:46 PM
i love puzzles too and wish there were many, many more to choose from.

[Post New]by mistyandtiny on Jul 21, 11 6:17 AM
I can only totally agree with the other people in regard to the excellence of this game.
This is my first time buying any jigsaw game for computers, and i could not have been more pleased. puzzles can be varied in size to large down to very small, pieces can be set to be rotated or not. a record kept showing time taken etc. I could not ask for more. I can expecially agree with Pelican, in that I have two cats, Tiny and Misty, they both seem to enjoy playing with jigsaw puzzle pieces. now they can only watch and scheme up other skulduggery. In regards to this excellent game my only wish is that it will be followed by a Jigsaw world 2, so that this excellence can be repeated, and we may have another range of beautiful scenes.
kind regards. TinyandMisty, Port Augusta , South Australia

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Jul 21, 11 6:34 AM
I have Jigsaw Mania, and Jigsaw Puzzle 2 and love those, so will have to check this out!

jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

[Post New]by jcsgame on Oct 16, 11 10:55 AM
Great Jigsaw Puzzle game. You can adjust the amount of the puzzle pieces (make it easer or harder) as you desire. The music is nice and relaxing. I am totally happy with this game.

[Post New]by Short_Starfish on Jul 3, 12 3:30 AM
Love puzzle games but this one is definitely a no-no. The 'flash' every time a puzzle piece slotted in to place was not just downright annoying but gave me a headache and after only one puzzle I gave up as I couldn't find any option to turn it off. Get rid of that and I'll give it another go.

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Sep 16, 12 1:17 PM
(Based on the demo): What a nice, relaxing game! And I don't have to worry about one of my cats scattering the pieces or losing one. I enjoy jigsaw puzzles and these are very nice. I'm starting off slowly with puzzles in which the pieces can't be rotated and will gradually build up to the more difficult.

Thanks to the reviewers who mentioned other games; I appreciate that and will check them out.

[Post New]by mspunk43 on Jun 11, 13 3:41 PM
I love doing the jigsaws that start out all black and change to the actual colors the pieces would be as you link them together! Anybody know where to find them?

Go to: