Loved Game But

[Post New]by Tessesx3 on Mar 16, 11 5:35 AM
Loved this information on this game but when I downloaded it to my notebook it wouldn't work for me need to know if there are some way I can get this game

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Loved Game But

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Aug 15, 12 9:53 PM
Tessesx3 wrote:Loved this information on this game but when I downloaded it to my notebook it wouldn't work for me need to know if there are some way I can get this game

You might want to use the and talk with a customer service representative; they'll probably be able to lead you into the right direction.

MEnr56

Loved Game But

[Post New]by eemsisiht on Oct 18, 12 3:31 AM
Tessesx3 wrote:Loved this information on this game but when I downloaded it to my notebook it wouldn't work for me need to know if there are some way I can get this game

Hello!

Have you seen this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptm14y5Ma4A

GreyMyst
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Loved Game But

[Post New]by GreyMyst on Jan 12, 14 10:32 AM
I bought this game last Friday (?) and I enjoyed playing it but it is glitched I have reached a point where I cannot finish to find the World Diamond. There is the mountain scene where you have to find "Ship`s power" and I know that is a ship. But it will not allow me to click on it and I have signed it a new user and I got the same problem again "sigh"?? Help,,, I had this game years ago and I loved it and I completed it in full...shame

Re:Loved Game But

[Post New]by tashalb1 on Mar 5, 14 5:09 AM
I can't open this game into my pc. What's the problem?

Go to: