soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Problem in little girl's room,at beginning of game.Need to get the trap.

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 16, 11 9:39 AM
Drawer does not open in little girl's room,to get butterfly pin,and all I can get from the fireplace is the crowbar,not the gold pin! So I can't get the trap to set in her room.

I beta-tested this game and left it's icon on my desktop.Today when I went to use my game credit for it,I see I get no option to purchase it!

There is the option "Play Again" which I clicked on,and created a new profile. But I cannot perform the actions mentioned. I was further than this when I did the Beta-test. Do you suppose that I am not getting those options because I have not purchased it yet,and how can I when I don't get the option to purchase? I have already done the Beta -test survey,months ago.
It is not in my game purchase history(since I did not yet purchase it) but why is it letting me 'partially' play,LOL?

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Re: Problem in little girl's room,at beginning of game.Need to get the trap.

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 16, 11 10:31 AM
Ok I uninstalled this game and am reinstalling it now,and did use my game club credit,so now I'll see if this takes care of the problem. I sure hope so,as it's been quite awhile since I Beta-tested this,and I am anxious to play it.

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Mar 16, 11 11:09 AM
The gold pin on the drawing, click on the drawing to get a closer view of it then click on it. The butterfly is in an open draw towards the bottom, click on it for a closer view then click on it.

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Mar 16, 11 3:29 PM
Ok it's working now that I reinstalled it. Now the drawer will open where before, it would not,and I now have the butterfly pin and the gold nail.

Go to: