Wenchy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Welcome to Jane`s Hotel: Family Hero forum

[Post New]by Wenchy on Mar 13, 09 4:13 PM
I have been playing trial about 19 minutes and it errored out. Too bad. Its a fun game but I won't buy unless its fixed. The latest Thing I bought was fancier bungalo's. Any Ideas?

And Later that same evening.......Well I restarted it and played again picking up at level 1-7. No further problems after that. Its a fun game . I'll probably buy it.

Edited on 03/13/2009 at 5:59:39 PM PST

[Post New]by morcowbell on Apr 6, 09 3:44 PM
Do you think you guys could make a Mac version please? I tried this game on another site, it's really fun and I would definatley buy it.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 15, 09 9:36 AM
I have been playing this game all day. It is a lot of fun- I was quite surprised how much I enjoyed it.
I am fairly new at time management games so I guess you would put this in the easier class of games though it does get a bit hectic- harder than Be Rich/Wonderburg but not as difficult as Nanny Mania 2/Megaplex.

It was nice to play an in between game

mztb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mztb on May 17, 09 5:16 AM
I bought the game with a game credit after playing it for one hour demo version. Played it for an hour and the game was over. I feel cheated. The game is too short. Save your money and don't buy it.

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Mar 6, 10 10:30 PM
Provide 4 star service? How is this a sequel? Jane's Hotel let us provide 5 star service. Why the downgrade?

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Mar 8, 10 12:08 AM
Does it all fit on one screen? Is the maid faster than in Jane's Hotel? Can we have two maids?

I kept losing tips and popularity in Jane's Hotel because the maid was never fast enough.

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Mar 8, 10 12:04 PM
Ok, so I decided to give Family Hero a try. So far so good. There's a Porter as well as a Maid. There's upgrades to make everyone faster. The artwork is more colorful, and so far, everything fits on one screen.

My biggest complaint is that the goals are too low. I never finish a level before it starts saying that I earned enough to move on to the next, would I like to do so now? No, no, no, no, and again, no. I want to see my Hotel with all the upgrades.

It'd be nice if I didn't have to keep choosing to Stay on this level.

BlueSkunk12
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by BlueSkunk12 on Mar 9, 10 3:28 PM
Looks like I've reached the last hotel, and there's more scrolling! It's driving me crazy.

And I also wish the Maid could get a pair of RocketSkates, to get her to move faster than frozen snails.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Apr 3, 10 3:56 PM
yes, i was always telling "jill" that i was going to fire her because she couldn't keep up with the glaciers! and "bob" was always late to the souvenir table.... thankfully mr. johnson [af-am M] was always coooll about it all but that snotty chick from 'knots' landing' was too much with her big ol'hat...

yeah, i made up a whole storyline with characters to amuse me with that one... and that last hotel - whoa! if you're looking for a challenge in TM that is it! scrolling to find out if someone around the corner needs something and then scrolling back to find out that your maid's slouching off and the plants are dying...

i personally like the replay value in it... for me, anyway... making up crazy scenarios for why all these folks are staying at my hotel... kind of like writing my own episode of "are you being served?" or running my own little cafe rene!

it's quite alright... we're all mad here!

Unable to Replay Levels

[Post New]by Joyfulbeliever on May 13, 10 12:24 PM
It's very discouraging to get to the 4th Hotel and not get an expert rating on a particular level and then have to start the whole game over again. There is nowhere where you can select a level to replay. You can only stay at a particular level but if you didn't purchase the correct thing it doesn't matter how many times you stayat a level, you will never get expert.

Edited on 05/13/2010 at 12:58:48 PM PST

Go to: