French/German Symbol Puzzle

[Post New]by DivineRose on Dec 13, 08 11:29 AM
Can someone please tell me how to solve the puzzle with the Gallic Rooster and the German Eagle?!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:French/German Symbol Puzzle

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 13, 08 12:46 PM
HI Divinerose- welcome to the forums!

You need to have them swap places....

First move one symbol into the center, upper notch, so that the other can go by. It takes some maneuvering and back and forth. it is not a quick puzzle.

[Post New]by rofogl on Dec 25, 08 4:30 AM
Hi Everybody! I'm stick in the French/German symbols puzzle. It's damned difficult. Could anybody who solved it put a complete and detailed description of the solution of this puzzle,please? Thanx in advance!!

cautious
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cautious on May 18, 10 9:26 PM
I'm enjoying this game pretty much so far. I'm trying to do the French/German puzzle swapping the chicken and eagle. I think I'm supposed to be able to place a tile from the side into a center slot, but it's not working. Do I have to do something else first? My center slots don't accept any of the tiles. Therefore, I can't move anything anywhere.
I even looked at a walkthrough and that didn't help me at all.
I hate to skip a game. If anyone thinks I may be doing something wrong, please let me know.
Cautious

b00kworm
Clownfish
Clownfish
912 Posts

[Post New]by b00kworm on May 19, 10 1:37 AM
I can't give you the perfect solution, but a few tips:

- always keep one part (either the movable French or German one) in the space above the connection; that's where you park pieces
- move one piece to the lowest section of the other side first
- try to move parts down from the upper areas right afterwards - you need to switch them as soon as possible, because otherwise you'll never get them down
- you'll have to move some pieces back and forth a few times
- after a while it should all become clearer

Sorry I can't describe it any better, I've done this mostly on instinct and less on logic, I think.

Go to: