Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Hate to say it

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Mar 16, 11 8:59 PM
hate to say it, but I found the firsh Dash game that I hate,...The way the timer is its really not fair at all,...If you don't serve them all you lose,.. sorry but that stinks and it frustrating as heck,..

brooklynblonde
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

Re:Hate to say it

[Post New]by brooklynblonde on Mar 18, 11 12:12 AM
I have to agree this is my least favorite of the Dash games-and I always look forward to a new one-

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Mar 18, 11 10:53 AM
brooklynblonde wrote:I have to agree this is my least favorite of the Dash games-and I always look forward to a new one-
Same here,... when I got an email about this new Dash Game, I was very happy until I find out how hard it is,...

[Post New]by Tflowers on Mar 18, 11 4:18 PM
One of the stupidest games ever! HATED IT! Shame on the creators of the Dash games for even coming up with this ridiculous waste of time.

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Mar 18, 11 7:33 PM
Tflowers wrote:One of the stupidest games ever! HATED IT! Shame on the creators of the Dash games for even coming up with this ridiculous waste of time.
yeah I'm done with it,... I am not finishing it,... Its not fair on what you have to do to win,...I am not frustrating myself any longer,...Uninstalling,...

[Post New]by yankeesonlygirl on Mar 19, 11 11:01 AM
Yes the clock is very unforgiving. I thought for the number of customer you get, you should have more planters do grow the produce. I only had 4 planters and 20 customers and the clock ran out. There is no way to keep up.

I think you should at least have enough upgrades to keep up with your work. I do not think I am going to buy it. This will be the first Dash game I will not buy.

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Mar 19, 11 11:16 AM
Yes, I agree. Played about 20 minutes of the demo and then deleted it.

ConeyKrab
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ConeyKrab on Mar 20, 11 7:25 PM
What am I doing right? I like this dash game, and I don't find it hard at all, I'm on the third area so far, and things are going well. Or perhaps you're talking about "Handy Harvester Mode"? What's different about it? I've decided to save it for when I finish the regular story mode.

Goop_10
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by Goop_10 on Mar 21, 11 7:00 AM
Don't know why you guys hate it, cuz I loved it

This is one of my favorite Dash ever!

Yes, this game is kind of different from others but I still love it. For me, the levels difficulty are just alright for me, not too hard and not too easy. I got expert in most of the levels (in the easier mode)...

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Mar 22, 11 10:25 AM
ConeyKrab wrote:What am I doing right? I like this dash game, and I don't find it hard at all, I'm on the third area so far, and things are going well. Or perhaps you're talking about "Handy Harvester Mode"? What's different about it? I've decided to save it for when I finish the regular story mode.
No I am not! talking about the Handy Harvester,... I am talking about the Green Gardener and I did not a darn thing wrong,...The timer runs out too fast and you still have a lot of people to serve,...

As you see I am not the only one who complained about this game,...It stunk and I am glad I uninstalled it,.. I hope and Pray there is no Garden Dash 2,...The timer on this game Green Gardener version the version I was playing as well is very unfair,....

Edited on 03/22/2011 at 10:34:55 AM PST

Melissa1978_01
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by Melissa1978_01 on Mar 22, 11 10:33 AM
ConeyKrab wrote:What am I doing right? I like this dash game, and I don't find it hard at all, I'm on the third area so far, and things are going well. Or perhaps you're talking about "Handy Harvester Mode"? What's different about it? I've decided to save it for when I finish the regular story mode.

No I am not! talking about the Handy Harvester,... I am talking about the Green Gardener the version of the game I too was playing and I did not do a darn thing wrong,...The timer runs out too fast even when collecting the leaves etcetra, .You still have a lot of people to serve,...

As you see I am not the only one who complained about this game,...It stunk and I am glad I uninstalled it,..

And I hope and Pray there is no Garden Dash 2,... Games are suppose to be fun,...Not aggrevate you to the point you go and Delete it like I did,...I want to have fun playing, not get frustrated,...

Edited on 03/22/2011 at 10:41:52 AM PST

heidid
Minnow
Minnow
269 Posts

[Post New]by heidid on Mar 24, 11 2:37 PM
I completely understand that everyone has a right to their own opinion, but I wanted to note that, for the most part, I have not had any trouble with this game, either. As ConeyKrab wrote, things are going well.

I have not run out of time on any level yet, though I finished with 1 second to spare on level 41 before I realized I had done the entire thing without using the triple planter. One key, I think, is to chain actions as much as possible. This sometimes slows things down and/or adds time to the clock. (I haven't figured out exactly how it works.)

It helps quite a bit to jot down orders, and sometimes if you have trouble on a level you can plan ahead that way. Yes, you have to complete all the orders, but you can leave any one order sitting there half-filled for as long as you need to, and they won't get angry & leave like in many other dash games.

Sorry to hear so many are having difficulty; if any are of a mind to try it again, there are many tips on some of the other threads here.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Mar 25, 11 3:32 AM
I liked the game at first, but then it got very hard, very quickly! I'm only about 40 minutes into the demo, and have had to try a level a few times as I was running out of time. I expect a game to get harder, but not this hard this quick! Not buying!

mollyal
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by mollyal on Mar 27, 11 7:29 AM
I agree. I feel like the writers of some of my favorites are trying their best to make me hate them! The more difficult mode of this game is completely unfair. I'm good at these Dash games, and there are several levels where it is literally impossible to make expert in Handy Harvester mode. Difficult and challenging is one thing, impossible is quite another and unfair.

Go to: